Anyone here very close to Rowley MA?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itgoes

Reaction score
My brother is buying a door for his Mustang restoration from a collector in Rowley.

It's about a 4 hr. ride from us.....I was just wondering if anybody close could help out in some way to save the 8 hour trip. Maybe pick it up and meet half way.....or ship it.

I'd pay for expenses plus.

Thanks!

Mark

Mark , I just checked. It's a two hour ride for me (one way 107 miles) the collecter won't ship?

Hey Rick thanks for checking, I appreciate it. Yeah they don't want to ship.....pickup only.

I think we'll probably take a ride up there on Sunday.

71 - 73 Mustang doors are apparently very hard to find. You can buy aftermarket shells but he's concerned about the fit..... OEM is always better if you can get one.

I'll be at the stafford swap meet looking for a needle in a hay stack for my vega on Sunday.

Hey Rick thanks for checking, I appreciate it. Yeah they don't want to ship.....pickup only.

I think we'll probably take a ride up there on Sunday.

71 - 73 Mustang doors are apparently very hard to find. You can buy aftermarket shells but he's concerned about the fit..... OEM is always better if you can get one.

OEM is not only a better fit but also OEM parts contribute to the value of the finished product. Just like the Maverick/Comet, once we realized they were super cool cars it was to late, to many had already gone over the scales making projects and parts difficult and expensive to obtain.

I'm in Andover, rowley is probably 20 minutes from me. My number is 978-289-8032 let me know if I can help out at all

That's very cool, thanks I appreciate it!

Let me talk to my brother and see where he's at.

Mark

Back