Be careful

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder for everyone to be careful out there riding. I know we all make mistakes while riding from time to time. I know I make my fare share.

I had some friends down from Texas riding Tuesday & my friend made a mistake took hi eyes off the road for a split second on the Dragon & looked over at the photographer & could not correct soon enough please keep your eyes on the road specially on these roads here in the mountains.

I think this woke me up a little watching it all happen they were very lucky they were not going real fast & came off the left side of the bike & did not go down the mountain with it & walked away from it. It could have been a whole different turn out if they flipped down with the bike.

Attachments

• Mark & Darva 013.jpg
    Mark & Darva 013.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Mark & Darva 014.jpg
    Mark & Darva 014.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 72
  • Mark & Darva 021.jpg
    Mark & Darva 021.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Mark & Darva 022.jpg
    Mark & Darva 022.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 68
  • Mark & Darva 029.jpg
    Mark & Darva 029.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Mark & Darva 030.jpg
    Mark & Darva 030.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 72
Dang! Doesn't look like he drove that back home.. Glad they're alright. Thanks for the reminder, never gets old.

Great reminder brother! We all get a little lax sometimes...even for a just a moment. Glad everyone came home unhurt. Once in a while I make a mistake and immediately know I should have been more attentive even though nothing at all happened. :ummm: It is easy to drift off mentally, so stay sharp my friends!

Good reminder Kyle, and tks for posting it. I'm glad no one got hurt. We can all have a lapse in concentration. Careful out there everyone.

Always a good day when you can still walk away. The dragon has claimed many bikes and riders, glad it was just his bike.

Sent from my E5803 using Tapatalk

Always a good day when you can still walk away. The dragon has claimed many bikes and riders, glad it was just his bike.

Sent from my E5803 using Tapatalk

Yeah this is the 2 from last week that were out there for 30 hours before being found only one survived.

Attachments

• 20161025_165321.jpg
    20161025_165321.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 20161025_165312.jpg
    20161025_165312.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 43
As if it weren't sobering enough with no injuries and repairable damage, it goes to an entirely different level with totaled bikes and serious injury and death. The risk is with us every time we ride. Ride safe brothers.

Thanks Captain, we've had an accident four out of the past five days here involving a motorcycle.
We on the bikes are on the losing end no matter who is at fault. Here in Denver weed is legal, texting is pendemic and we have people driving the streets today that may have been on a burrow cart yesterday. Two of those cycle wrecks this past week were reported hit and runs.

Thanks for the reminder Capt. Glad the rider is ok in this story.

OMG thanls Kyle and im glad your friend is okay. Since my accident it horrifies me every time I see this thing. Everyone ride safe and tell your families how much you love them everyday just in case!!

Latest posts

Back