Who has the 20th Anniversary Model

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVxNitemare

Reaction score
Just curious now as to how many of us have the 2005 20th Anniversary Model. Mine is #1070/2000.
Out of 2000 of them made, I've actually seen about 10 of them here in my small city.

There was a dealer over here that imported a couple over at about the time the released the gen2 , there went for 14-15000NZD here , i am checking one out thats going up for auction in Japan later this week . Will be interesrting what it goes for as not many come up .

I picked my 2005 up last year with a mere 1023 miles on it. Believe it or not, I'm the third owner of this machine since the first two were scared to death to ride it like it should be riden! I have 1423/2000.

This is my third vmax and I am definately not afraid of her......Let the good times roll.......................

I picked my 2005 up last year with a mere 1023 miles on it. Believe it or not, I'm the third owner of this machine since the first two were scared to death to ride it like it should be riden! I have 1423/2000.

This is my third vmax and I am definately not afraid of her......Let the good times roll.......................
I got mine last year also, it had 1800 one owner miles on it with a full HMF exhaust system. I then sold my 85 Vmax I rode for 19 years.

#1878 here...or thereabout. Put her to bed last Oct. and its been too long since I've been able to through a leg over and see the badges. Looking for warmer temps...

Bought mine with 8000 Km's (4800 mi) from a retired fire chief. He kept her in mint shape and I plan to do the same. Chromed the scoops and sidecovers, added Supertrapp exhaust. Have around 20K km's on her now and loving every minute of it. :biglaugh:

I've got #405 and second owner. I've owned a few bikes through the years but nothing that puts a smile on my face like the Max. I love the acceleration and exhaust note of the Marks pipes!:punk:Mike

:punk:I have # 0899.
Had never seen it on the road, and it was only 15 miles from me.
Owner couldn't ride it anymore due to a work related back injury.
It had about 3,000 miles on it when I got it in 2009.
Took it to shop to be completely checked out mechanically before I bought it.
Was told, "The only thing this bike needs is to be ridden"!
Been doing just that.

Jester 42

Attachments

• 2005 Anniversary Edition V Max.jpg
    2005 Anniversary Edition V Max.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
#468 here

almost forgot the mandatory pic :)

vmax1.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see many V Maxes in my area either,mostly Harleys and crotch rockets. Gotta love those shift red flames and the number badge on the 05! This is the first bike I've ever owned with black wheels and keeping them looking good is a breeze. Mike
IMG_0306.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought #811, it is my second Vmax. I used to have a 93, but sold it when I got married and everything else just doesn't compare. Its good to be riding a vmax again.

#848 here Like most of you guys bought it last year in January. I was the 2nd owner first guy put 19k+ miles on it. I am the only Vmax in San Angelo, TX, from what I can tell and we have over 100k people. So lonely out in front.

Good to see so many 05 owners coming together! Those shift red flames have to add at least 5 HP!:rofl_200:Mike

Latest posts

Back