Where to find Forward Controls....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a very nice set that are real heavy duty and I LOVE them! I also did see those ones made by Billit Bike Bits and they look real nice and STRONG too. These are the kinda parts you don't want cheap ones cause they give the" feel" of the bike. If you go with forward controls, buy good ones. Like they say "you get what you pay for" and if you go for the good ones you'll be glad you did. As far as the linkage hitting the case over the stator, a slight bend in the linkage solves that. I wouldn't go back to standard footpegs again. But that's just me.

Those are the ones I saw but used. I gotta convert that to American money cause I'm curious how many US dollars 375 euros is. That's how much they sell them for new.

They would look cool on your bike but chromed :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I already have really nice Heavy duty chrome forward controls. I almost bought a set of controls called the Samurai Made by customchopperwerks but now the company dissapeared and if I wouldn't have had my gearbox issues I would have them cause those were REALLY custom. But the ones mentioned do look real nice.

I got billets last summer, a bit pricey, but worth it to me at 6' 2". I had them chromed & put some o-rings in the groves to keep my feet from slipping off at 130+

Attachments

• IMAG0057.jpg
    IMAG0057.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMAG0155.jpg
    IMAG0155.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAG0154.jpg
    IMAG0154.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMAG0167.jpg
    IMAG0167.jpg