So I got my Dyna

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
I was washing the bike up today getting ready for the bike nights going on tonight and the mail showed up. Wadda ya know, my Dynatek finally showed. I got done washing the bike and was getting ready to start looking for the stock ignition box when Jeff called me. I asked where the box was and he gave me a quick run down on how to get to it.

I pulled the tank cover, gauge cluster, left scoop and the panel that the electronics are held to. Two screws the rubber cover and the ignition box came out. Plugged the Dyna in the connectors after setting the dip switches to a 10K rev limiter and the second from most advance curve, and installed in the stock location. Turned the key on, got the flash from the red LED, started the bike and she was alive. Install took 30 minutes or less. Road test to come later, I got the bike washed and the install done while I was watching my boy, well, he was napping. :D

Thanks for the heads up Jeff, it may hit the dyno tonight too!

Well my butt dyno says I'm down on power, I guess I'll have to see what the real dyno says. I've had it on a few different settings.

Back