good words for the Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Good words and a walk down memory lane. I remember being 16 when the Vmax and a few of the other bikes were competing. I thought this was a pretty cool site to find.

"The only true "80's Bike" that is still in production in its original configuration is the mighty V-max. I could say a lot about the V-Max, but so much has already been said by others that any effort on my part would be redundant. Suffic it to say that the V-max is in a class by itself and always has been. One interesting thing about the V-max, which I discovered to my despair, is that they really hold their resale value, to a degree that is more reminiscent of Harley than of any Japanese make. Even a 15-year old, thrashed out V-max will sell for nearly $5k, and if its in decent, well maintained condition, quite a bit more. As I said on my main UJM page, anyone who thinks Japanese bikes are "scrap" and don't hold their value worth a damn should try shopping for a used V-max! "

Here is the rest of the site.

http://www.geocities.com/ujmrider/80sbikes.html

Back