First B-King exhaust that's made me drool...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many of these things, to me, have sort of sounded like a hot-rodded Civic, but this one has a deeper growl. They sell it and provide a PCIII map that gets the FI tuning pretty close.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tDaUBLB-I50

This pipe's made for an '08 Hayabusa, but at least one guy has installed it on his B-King and raves about it. Just not sure of the looks of the bike without something under the tail, and damn, my neighbors might go get a rope and come looking for me if I fire that up on Sunday morning for a ride.

What do you guys think of the looks/sound?

Attachments

• Picture012.jpg
    Picture012.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 54
If LP or someone comes up with a tail tidy then it would be a NO brainer...

Brocks makes good stuff too.

I like the B-King but hate the name... Why not call it McDonald's? :rofl_200:

I like the B-King but hate the name... Why not call it McDonald's? :rofl_200:

Agreed. The "B" lost all of its significance when they pulled the supercharger going from concept to production. ("B" was for "Boost King.")

I was sort of considering a custom Texas tag: BMAX

Seems like sacrilege, though. :ummm:

That's slick, changes the whole profile of the bike. I like it. Bet it won't be long before someone comes up with a tail mod to fill the space left by the stock pipes. The rear end was the only part of the "B" that I felt needed a little changing, this'll take care of that.

dan:thumbs up:

WoW! I didn't think that the ass of that bike could look any worse, but it can! :rofl_200: The stock exhaust looks horrible, but that makes the whole ass end look wretched. At least with the stock exhaust it looked like there might be a point to having the rear end at a 45 degree to the rest of the bike. W/O the exhaust it just looks like it was rear-ended.

my opinion the b-king looks like a stripped gsxr from the side . not very impresive to me , but have heard good things about it though:biglaugh:

Sounds like another rice rocket / bumble bees in a jar.
But than again I am spoiled with my Kerker on my V-4

i can't really see what the pipe is, but based on the sound i'd say it's a brock's alien Head.

Sounds like another rice rocket / bumble bees in a jar.
But than again I am spoiled with my Kerker on my V-4

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be a way to ever get the inline 4 to sound like the V in the Max. But, the Busa engine is smooth as butter. Can't wait to get the thing broken in.

The good news about the pipe in the video, the guy with it on his B-King (in addition to PCIII) reported 180 hp on what he called a 'conservative dyno'.

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be a way to ever get the inline 4 to sound like the V in the Max. But, the Busa engine is smooth as butter. Can't wait to get the thing broken in.

The good news about the pipe in the video, the guy with it on his B-King (in addition to PCIII) reported 180 hp on what he called a 'conservative dyno'.

I thought it sounded pretty good and not like most inline 4s.

Back