identify this part

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
Got this back from PCW but don't recognize it. Looks like something from the bottom of the frame but not sure. Ideas?

Attachments

• part.jpg
    part.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 44
I have never seen this part on a VMAX and I have had mine stripped down a few times. Looks like some type of mount for a hose.

Did you buy something from PCW and this part was in the bottom of the box?
If so I am sure they are missing it.

He returned a bunch of wires and a few parts which he replaced with others and this was also in the box..maybe like you said it is from something else and got put in my box by mistake..still have'nt got the bike back though..truck CO now says THURS delivery

He returned a bunch of wires and a few parts which he replaced with others and this was also in the box..maybe like you said it is from something else and got put in my box by mistake..still have'nt got the bike back though..truck CO now says THURS delivery

I would shoot that pic in an email up to PCW and asking them if they want it back..

Thats the stock muffler mount that bolts to the frame in the center near the centerstand. You must have sent them the bike otherwise they would have never had access to it.

Sean

Looks like the piece that holds the stock exhaust and goes in the middle of your center stand mounts :biglaugh:

Neil

mmmmmmmmmmmm Sean beat me to it ;)

No wonder I have never seen this part, I dont have stock exhaust.:ummm:
It almost looks like a muffler bearing support:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back