New member needs help

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoff1911

Reaction score
Wonder if any of you can help?

I have a VMX1200 145bhp (Canadian Import 1996-1998 LT frame prefix) with a damaged left hand lower fork leg thanks to a car driver chatting on her cell phone didnt even see me.

I am searching for a black Left hand lower fork leg/slider (to take a 43mm x 695mm V-max fork tube or complete Left hand front 43mm fork tube and lower fork leg (damaged or bent 43mm tube not a problem) or pair of complete 43mm V-max front forks (43mm tubes) and lower fork legs/sliders again damaged/bent 43mm tubes are not a problem).

I have found a supplier with 43mm fork tubes but cabt source a lower fork leg.

If any one can help out or point me in the direction of some one who can help I would be truly grateful I,m suffering withdrawl syptons and using my 98 GS1000 which is nice but not the sam as my Max sighhhh

Sean (one2dmax) would probably be your best bet for someone having a spare part. Either send him a PM here or here is his email address - [email protected] .

I should have a pair of fork lowers with bent forks or I can probably fix your fork leg and then either you or I can have it painted.

Sean

Hi Sean

if you were not so far away I would rush round with a bucket full of beer for you.

Fork leg I have is damaged beyond repair now ovaloid in shape and large chunk missing out of the leg extending through the oil seal and bush housing into the 43.5mm diameter inner fork, basicaly it is fxxxxd

If you can find a left hand or pair of fork legs and get them painted at your end it would save me time and money as the dollar to pound rate ifavours me at the moment.

Please drop me a line to: [email protected] and we can discuss transferring funds to cover legs, painting and shipping etc.

I will pay you up front Sean so you dont have to use your own cash to pay for the painting and shipping

Hope you have a good day Sean
ad watch your back !
or else the fluffy bunny wearing lipstick and chatting to her mates on the phone
may have a go at you

Regards Geoff

Latest posts

Back