New addition

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, looks like come Christmas (12-26) I will have another addition to the family!! This will be my third and Beth's first. yet another child to spoil and teach the ways of the force!

Sean

Awesome Congrats!!! you will have your intire movie cast before ya know it lol Kids r true blessings and what life is all about:clapping:

Brilliant, congrats Sean & Beth!

And Sean, now you'll be able to (literally) show us all the josb that are so easy a baby could do them! lol

Great news :)

I think I beat him Mike... (not that this is a contest) but I need all the bragging rights I can get against the speed demon! Just over a month for me.

lol

Chris

Congrats Sean. Kids are a real treasure. Just now my 3 yrold boy came in the house wining about he pinched his fingers in something. Looked at the fingers, he's fine. Breath boy, your fine, go back and play. Now I just to find a new Momma, and maybe Ill breed some more too.

Yep, the practice sure is fun. I would prefer a man child but anything will be fine. Then it's back to practicing again (probably no more real attempts though).

Sean

Yep, the practice sure is fun. I would prefer a man child but anything will be fine. Then it's back to practicing again (probably no more real attempts though).

Sean

So my wife and I talked and thought trying would be cool and so we did... Two weeks later she was prego... WTF? What kind of shit is that?:ummm:

lol

Chris

Congrats Sean!!!! He or she will be a nice Christmas present and end of year tax deduction.

Back