New addition

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sean congrats, Im sure you and Beth will spoil him or her. Ill be cheering for a Him for you but just as long as they are healthy. Better you than me. LOL

Congrats Sean! My boy is just over 4 months now and I'm enjoying every minute of it! Can't wait to buy him his first gas powered bike/atv.

Brenden and Vmax 015.jpg

So my wife and I talked and thought trying would be cool and so we did... Two weeks later she was prego... WTF? What kind of shit is that?:ummm:

lol

Chris

I feel your pain. Same way for my wife and I.

Our little one turns 2 this summer.

As a father again myself after about 25 years between children, it's great!

Well done!

Hey Sean, its a true blessing to have a new child in the house. My boy is now 5 and he is always by my side wanting to help me with everything....then again my 3 year old girl is catching on too now.....Congrats to the both of you!

Congrats man. Best wishes for a healthy baby no matter what it is.

My youngest is just about two months now and my oldest is 20 months. I never experienced anything as heartwarming as my daughters love and affection. So having said that I think there are pros to having only girls . Although I really was hoping the second one was gonna be a boy. :biglaugh:

Back