What does your user name mean??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Outlaws Justice

The Name I gave to my second Vmax (Have it on the windshield) came about becouse my truck has "Wanted Dead or Alive" on the front (Bon Jovi) and OUTLAW Edition on the sides. Neded something for the bikes. The New one is Outlaws Revenge with the grim reaper on the front

1FK00 - 1FK is the part number prefix for all original 85 Vmax (VMX12N) parts. I used to be on the FZ1OA site where my user name was 5LV for the same reason.

Mine is pretty boring, my first name being - you guess it - Rob and Barrie is the name of the city I live in here in Ontario.

Not sure what to call my bike ? I see some of you have no problem naming yours. I just can't seem to nail one down.

VmaxObsession - not a great name but it's true !

Last edited:
Mine is because my other project, er money pit, is a turbocharged v8 1987 Mustang that is under construction.
It would probalby be finished now if I had not rekindled my love for Vmaxes last summer.

Mine is a spinoff of Simpson's episode when Homer changed his name to Max Powers.

"But you mustn't touch!"

Reved

It was how I felt about sledding after getting back into the sport. I would have used Revved, spelled correctly, but that was taken on some sites.

Umm. Hopefully you have a firm grasp of the obvious, and I have no imagination. What can I say, I'm an engineer.

Steve

Umm. Hopefully you have a firm grasp of the obvious, and I have no imagination. What can I say, I'm an engineer.

Steve

Your avatar is wicked! Shawn , new logo design is in order!! :punk:

All right, I'll bite. My dad used to haul us out to the desert and mountains looking for indian artifacts and such. He called it boondocking. As soon as I started to drive, me and the friends would go out to the desert and do what teenagers do. Like put the truck in low range, tie the steering wheel at full lock, and sit in the "middle" partying while the truck drove itself around us at about 1 MPH. I'd bring the truck home all dusty and Dad would say, "Where you been?" I say, we just went out boondocking. He said, you must really be a boondocker then.

I guess I am. I don't name my vehicles, but my Dodge diesel 4x4 has a license plate - 4TITUDE. Speaks for me and the truck.

Cheers,
Neil

I'm the proud owner of a 1995 Caprice/Impala with a T56 6-speed swapped in to. So it's a 6-speed B-body. It's the money pit.

I'm a BIG Bettie Page fan :D and X-files too.

If you were an X-files fan you were called an X-phile sooooooo "Pageophile" was born.

If you don't know who she it just google her for a pic ;)

Is this her? :whistlin:

Attachments

• movie_bettiepage_mol_210_eng_15apr06.jpg
    movie_bettiepage_mol_210_eng_15apr06.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 29
Back