lets see your other toys...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
btw, i LOOOOOOVE that single cab.

I'm an old aircooled guy myself.

I sold my 64 last summer and hate myself for it.

4805543020_36eaac5cee_b.jpg

Very nice! That takes me back a few years ... I owned a '63, '66 and '68.

My white Jackson Rhoads and my Black BC Rich Beast guitars. I've had the Rhoads since '92. At one point I had 8 guitars, but space dictated that I sell the few that I didn't play often.

Attachments

• Jackson Rhoads.jpg
    Jackson Rhoads.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 7
  • BC Rich Beast.jpg
    BC Rich Beast.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 7
I thought I knew a lot about cars but I'm drawing a complete blank on the Alfa. What year is it? Oh, and it (and the girl) are sure puurrrty.

I thought I knew a lot about cars but I'm drawing a complete blank on the Alfa. What year is it? Oh, and it (and the girl) are sure puurrrty.

Mine is an '06... This model premiered in '05... Not that powerful but pretty darn good looking...

I have been an Alfa fan since the late 50's. Had a 1979 Spider back in the 80's. I would love to have a late 50's Spider before the Duetto body style. Way ahead of the competition in those days with roll-up windows (instead of side curtains), one handed up/down convertible top, and a double overhead cam, all aluminum engine.

btw, i LOOOOOOVE that single cab.

I'm an old aircooled guy myself.

I sold my 64 last summer and hate myself for it.

4805543020_36eaac5cee_b.jpg

Thanks for the compliment! this is funny I was always wanting to build a 64' bug. As of now I have a 68 ghia tha has been sitting for a few years. I was doing a pro street project with it. I need to get my bike finished then I think I will start it back up

nice to see another wheeler. i love flexin out also. this is my old grand cherokee i used to wheel.

Unfortunately i cannot flex as much as you do coz i do not have a solid axle in the front but it will do the trick...

What rubber are you wearing? 33-12.5s???

I'm pretty sure everyone has jokes about Alfa's being famously unreliable. I was under the impression they stopped selling them in the US a while ago since they had such a reputation as being, well, crap nobody bought them anymore.

There was an episode of Top Gear where they all bought cheap Alfa's, and then took them to a track day to see who would have the most breakdowns.

They are very stylish though...gotta hand it to them for looks.

Unfortunately i cannot flex as much as you do coz i do not have a solid axle in the front but it will do the trick...

What rubber are you wearing? 33-12.5s???

yes, i was running 33-12.5s on the old grand, i am currently running 35's on my wrangler. you would love my buddies old suzuki sidekick, he did a toyota front and was running 36" iroks, hes in the process of redoing it and hes gonna run 40s.
go to www.bigrubbers4x4.org and troll around our forum board. we have our own property we are developing into an off road park.

yes, i was running 33-12.5s on the old grand, i am currently running 35's on my wrangler. you would love my buddies old suzuki sidekick, he did a toyota front and was running 36" iroks, hes in the process of redoing it and hes gonna run 40s.
go to www.bigrubbers4x4.org and troll around our forum board. we have our own property we are developing into an off road park.

whats the general take of stock zr2's? i have a blazer that is stock didn't know how its capabilities actually are (for stock obviously)?

whats the general take of stock zr2's? i have a blazer that is stock didn't know how its capabilities actually are (for stock obviously)?

They arent bad in stock form for general trail riding, if you would go on any trails other than ones with a green rating which are the easiest trails you could possibly do body damage or suspension damage. you may be able to do some mild blue trails (modified suspension recommended) since the ZR2's had a slightly heightened suspension. if you wanted to wheel it in stock form, i would highly recommend getting a locker for the rear axle, then you wont have to push your rig to the limits to get through obstacles. when going through any obstacles that will make your suspension articulate, always use 4 low and try to get through as slow as possible, speed kills offroad unless your rig is built for it.

my lj (sold - which i should have never done, will probably have to get a jk soon to fill the void)
Picture1004.jpg

my old svt focus with eap / fun car but grew tired of it quick
Svtpark7.jpg

my vmax
3n13kd3ld5Q05P25R2aac47d5ede2b2bb1554.jpg

my drz400
IMG_4251.jpg

current pos daily (will be gone soon, probably replaced by either an 06 gto or 4 door tacoma or f-150)
26796490021_large.jpg

Here's my newest toy - a Hyster H90XMS.

It's has a 7000K lift capacity & sports a 4.3L Chevy motor & 7.00x15 dual solid wheels.

It'll push a broke-down B3500 van in the garage so fast you'll think you're going through the back wall...:biglaugh:

Attachments

• 021 (Medium).jpg
    021 (Medium).jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 13
real sweet LJ kevin, on a long arm to i see. i am trying to talk my wife into a 4 door JK Rubicon for her next vehicle so i can play with it when she is done with it.

Here's my newest toy - a Hyster H90XMS.

It's has a 7000K lift capacity & sports a 4.3L Chevy motor & 7.00x15 dual solid wheels.

It'll push a broke-down B3500 van in the garage so fast you'll think you're going through the back wall...:biglaugh:

looks like one of the ones i used to run in the service accept yellow instead of Ode green... that reminds me more of work than a toy but to each their own....lol.

Latest posts

Back