REDBONE Avatars !!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer gonna get ALOT of friend requests, Brian!
Ah, yeah, but I didn't want to get anyone to get upset if there is a occasional "artistic" pic in there. I won't post any distasteful or what I consider hard core stuff, but just the same what I think tasteful maybe a lot different than some. They will be NSFW, but don't expect anything more racy than you can get in Playboy.
If NSFW will offend you or others (say work/ spouse/ etc.) please notify me and I can remove your access to the album, no questions asked.
Also, I only have so many pictures allotted to me so there will probably only be about 20 pictures up at any time and when I have time I will rotate new ones in that have been previewed as my avatars.
Riding season may limit the rotation but I'll do what I can to keep fresh beauties for ya'll to enjoy.

Last edited:
'Artistic' is good BB!! We like 'artistic'! :eek:h yeah:

My only request is that I get to view them before Kenney.....uh......does what he does with them!! The rubbing alcohol baths are rough on my monitor! :rofl_200:

I won't post any distasteful or what I consider hard core stuff, but just the same what I think tasteful maybe a lot different than some. They will be NSFW, but don't expect anything more racy than you can get in Playboy.

Good call. I went to http://femjoy.com/ and then realized.. "Sometimes the chase is better than the kill." Or as my dad once said after finding my hustlers when I was a teen. "Its only labia"
:rofl_200:

Quotes by Einstein:
"Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results."
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
"A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it."
Quote by me:
"To view new images previously uploaded directly to REDBONE AVATARS, go to the Vmaxforum.net Gallery."
Question: Who has a the best quote?

I think that's a horrible idea! I don't think it's ok to exploit women in tiny cloths just so a bunch of dirty old men can set around pleasuring themselves, utterly disgusting!
Exactly the way I see it you miscreants. Don't you realize that everyone of those women he pastes on the internet for you to drool over ,ogle, objectify, all the while fondling your tool, is actually someones beloved daughter??????

Albeit displayed in really hot lingere, fishnet stockings, in really sexually provocative poses that accentuate their supple perfectly proportioned breasts and asses, and full pouting lips, in a manner that cause me to immediately think of.......

OK, Ok, Nevermind......Forget I agreed with this at all.

Exactly the way I see it you miscreants. Don't you realize that everyone of those women he pastes on the internet for you to drool over ,ogle, objectify, all the while fondling your tool, is actually someones beloved daughter??????

Albeit displayed in really hot lingere, fishnet stockings, in really sexually provocative poses that accentuate their supple perfectly proportioned breasts and asses, and full pouting lips, in a manner that cause me to immediately think of.......

OK, Ok, Nevermind......Forget I agreed with this at all.
That, my friend, has earned you a ticket on the bus with the rest of us for your self righting logic used here; the bus is filling up fast!:punk:

Woooooooo Hooooooooo! :eusa_dance: :banana::eusa_dance: :banana::eusa_dance: :banana:

I am quite sure any of those scantily clad ladies could convince the pope to kick out a stained glass window.

This is gonna be the longest sexually motivated thread ever made.....
Somebody call Guinness.......:rofl_200::biglaugh:

RB, You got a lot of money? How do you keep so many gurlfriends? Do you like tell them you have the only Max made? :ummm: You seem to be feed'n 'em right. :popcom00:

The reason why I have so many pictures is that I have a big hard drive, actually I have two big hard drives!:coolgleamA::hmmm::surprise:

The reason why I have so many pictures is that I have a big hard drive, actually I have two big hard drives!:coolgleamA::hmmm::surprise:

I only have a little hard drive so I'll have to make do with just this one!! :punk:

S'ok with me!! :rofl_200::worthy::rofl_200:

Attachments

• Redbone avatar.jpg
    Redbone avatar.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 45
Damn this site has been slow loading ever since the ReDbonE gallery has been up!

Latest posts

Back