Damn Harley Guy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I am stupid. I am always trying to help people out so a friend of a very good friend broke his belt on his ultra classic & its his only ride & they ask me if I would go ahead & fix it untill Friday when he got paid. I was a nice guy & said yes well he got paid Friday & said he did not get off work in time to cash his check & wanted to see if he could pay me Saturday Morning I said sure. Saturday came & no ass hole on a Harley Sunday he said he was coming again & no show again. He is supposed to be here again on Friday I have 300 bucks in parts alone tied up & 250 in labor. I guess if he dont show Friday he dont know me very well I will find him & I will take the bike back. I hate scum like this.

Re: Damb Harley Guys

You wanna borrow my ball peen hammer and knife ? I would at least get the belt back in one long piece if he doesn't pay up.

Well I guess I am stupid. I am always trying to help people out so a friend of a very good friend broke his belt on his ultra classic & its his only ride & they ask me if I would go ahead & fix it untill Friday when he got paid. I was a nice guy & said yes well he got paid Friday & said he did not get off work in time to cash his check & wanted to see if he could pay me Saturday Morning I said sure. Saturday came & no ass hole on a Harley Sunday he said he was coming again & no show again. He is supposed to be here again on Friday I have 300 bucks in parts alone tied up & 250 in labor. I guess if he dont show Friday he dont know me very well I will find him & I will take the bike back. I hate scum like this.

" No good deed goes unpunished " . unknown .

What a peice of shit. Did you call the friend and let him know whats up?

$550! for a broken belt!! sumbitch, those harleys get you at every turn I guess.

What a peice of shit. Did you call the friend and let him know whats up?

$550! for a broken belt!! sumbitch, those harleys get you at every turn I guess.
Yes the friend is very pissed & gave him a piece of his mind to now he is mad because I told him. Yeah a Harley belt is $ 217 bucks alone plus all your inner & outer primary gaskets & seals & 20 bucks to get it overnighted to help him out so he would have a ride. so $ 300 in parts & 250 for pick up & delivery & labor.

Yes the friend is very pissed & gave him a piece of his mind to now he is mad because I told him. Yeah a Harley belt is $ 217 bucks alone plus all your inner & outer primary gaskets & seals & 20 bucks to get it overnighted to help him out so he would have a ride. so $ 300 in parts & 250 for pick up & delivery & labor.
He's mad? fk him. He's looking for excuses not to pay. This guy needs a visit on Friday as he's leaving work, before he blows his check on Harley bath towels or some other stupid looking Black and orange trinket.

He's mad? fk him. He's looking for excuses not to pay. This guy needs a visit on Friday as he's leaving work, before he blows his check on Harley bath towels or some other stupid looking Black and orange trinket.

Yeah, really? friend "B" is pissed because now friend "A' knows he is a lying douchebag who isn't good for his word, and he won't get any more freebies and favors.

Bet that went for some Genuine Harley Davidson Officially Licensed and Endorsed Screamin Eagle Performance Products hi performance lightened valve stem caps*....only $89.95 each! Probably had just enough left over to buy a pack of black and orange playing cards....officially endorsed by HD factory team racers to dynamically adjust airflow around the wheels, enhancing performance and stability and high** speeds.

*made in taiwan
**in excess of 55 mph

Take the receipts you have that show the prices of the parts then go too a Harley Shop and ask how much labor would be then when you are shoving this crap down his throat let him know how much he saved and he will have enough for his ambulance ride too the hospital , or do like I did 3 yrs. ago so called friend would not pay so I cut the belt !. Screw him . Later Kurt

It sounds like good revenge, but if you cut the belt your guaranteed to never see a penny, I would at least try to get my patrs investment out of him if possible, what comes around goes around, he will get his eventually.............

Man I hate to hear of a good guy getting the shaft like this....course the assholes never get screwed because they never help anybody out.

Maybe go the 'Mechanics Lean' route Kyle....take the whole fuckin' bike!! :punk:

He'll be begging you to take his money before it's all said & done!

Agreed, take the bike back, hold her hostage until payment is made.

Anyone who stiffs a friend money is a douchebag of the lowest order and this sort of self-absorbed behaviour is not exclusive to Harley owners either.

Blaine

Man I hate to hear of a good guy getting the shaft like this....course the assholes never get screwed because they never help anybody out.

Maybe go the 'Mechanics Lean' route Kyle....take the whole fuckin' bike!! :punk:

He'll be begging you to take his money before it's all said & done!
This is the plan if I dont see something Friday which I am having my doubts about since he wont even answer or return phone calls.

Anyone who stiffs a friend money is a douchebag of the lowest order and this sort of self-absorbed behaviour is not exclusive to Harley owners either.

Blaine
Yeah I agree this one just happened to be a Harley Rider. I have sent more parts out to members of this forum before I received payment & never had a problem. Shit like this makes you not want to try & help people.

This is the plan if I dont see something Friday which I am having my doubts about since he wont even answer or return phone calls.

Yeah, assholes like this have a way of turning it around and making you the bad guy. He'll end up bad mouthing you in public too....I can't understand that type of behavior at all, but have seen it many times in the tank testing field.

Hit him head on, let the bastard deal with a dispationate legal system....he won't be inviting you to Thanksgiving dinner but who gives a shit....don't want the asshole for a friend anyhow!

Take the receipts you have that show the prices of the parts then go too a Harley Shop and ask how much labor would be then when you are shoving this crap down his throat let him know how much he saved and he will have enough for his ambulance ride too the hospital , or do like I did 3 yrs. ago so called friend would not pay so I cut the belt !. Screw him . Later Kurt
I Used to work for Harley. Harley charges 90 bucks an hour labor & 5 hours of it so thats 450 in labor alone. If you know the tech he might be nice & do it for warranty time which is right at 4 hours so thats 360 bucks & I guess he is not liking the $ 250 I charged & that included going across town & picking the broken bastard up for him.

Back