Motorcycle chased down highway by elk in rut

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too funny!...........:rofl_200:..............I'd of filled his face with tire smoke!!.................Tom.

That's Great, that elk was running at a pretty good clip for a while !!! LMAO !

i've had a dog do that on my way to work twice now. annoying.

Reading the comments in the video it looks like that elk(and there's a goat in the video as well) may be local celebrities that often get fed by drivers -- hence their comfort around vehicles. Really cool video, but I got a feeling their comfort around vehicles will end up being their demise as well.

All I know is it would be a BAD day to hit an elk on a motorcycle!

Re: Elk chases bike...

Didn't somebody already post this....?

I don't remember seeing this one on here. I know there was one of a ram or boar attacking a dirt bike I can't remember which. Considering it was male it probably wanted to lock horns with the bike and assert that it was the alpha. Funny stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Years ago a frind of mine on the same ambulance worked a call at the Wichita wild life preserve. A guy on a motorcycle got BLINDSIDED by a buffalo during rutting season. Messed him up pretty badly.

Did some camping this weekend with some guys in the family. Nice trip with the dirtbikes and quads in the woods. Saw a couple elk up close and personal. impressive animals to say the least. I wouldn't want to cross paths with one in a car let alone the bike.

Latest posts

Back