happy Thanksgiving

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
A happy time, & a safe one to all. Headed out to visit family for the holiday.

My boss's son was rear-ended on I-75 coming from Tallahassee, a distracted-driving young female, speeding. He's OK, though. Be aware of your surroundings.

Happy thanksgiving to you as well, and the rest of the members on here.!! Drive safe in your travels as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping all my friends here on the forum have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. 4 months till spring!

Hava a happy and safe Turk day all. I hope whoever is making the gravy knows what they are doing, very thankful for good gravy.

Happy Thanks Giving to all my V-Max Family. Be safe, off and on the roads.:bike1:

Wow guys and gals I hope your dinner was as good as mine. Love thanksgiving. Very grateful

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Not sure if everyone knows what a Snowbird is but here in South Florida, Thanksgiving marks the annual migration of these “birds”. They bring sickness and and frustration with the indigenous people and the root cause of many an auto accident, casualties and fatalities. There is no open season allowed but it sure would help eradicate this nuisance creature !

Not sure if everyone knows what a Snowbird is but here in South Florida, Thanksgiving marks the annual migration of these “birds”. They bring sickness and and frustration with the indigenous people and the root cause of many an auto accident, casualties and fatalities. There is no open season allowed but it sure would help eradicate this nuisance creature !

I’m familiar, a guy I work with is one of them.

I feel your pain, it's reversed here. They come here in Spring and stay until Labor Day, bringing the mass traffic issues with them. Always nice to see them go.

Damn Flatlanders!

Massachusetts has its own native residents supplying them with 'issues.' My brother who lived in the Boston metro area for 40 years before retiring to Milwaukee for a lower cost of living, said Boston was the "only place that local drivers honk at him to run a red light when they're behind him!"

I feel your pain, it's reversed here. They come here in Spring and stay until Labor Day, bringing the mass traffic issues with them. Always nice to see them go.

Damn Flatlanders!

Massachusetts has its own native residents supplying them with 'issues.' My brother who lived in the Boston metro area for 40 years before retiring to Milwaukee for a lower cost of living, said Boston was the "only place that local drivers honk at him to run a red light when they're behind him!"

No doubt, Boston driving is a total horror show. It's a very bad place to ride a bike. At red lights, someone running one is very common. Best to park and take public transportation if possible. The Cape has it's own issues. Too many cars trying to get through narrow roadways,like one lane to Provincetown. Good riding now if you catch a nice day. Come Memorial day, the invasion begins.

Latest posts

Back