" sea foam "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
MAN " SEA FOAM " IS THE TICKET ! GOD SENT ! AFTER A YEAR & 3,000 MILES OF ONCE IN A WHILE SPITTING BACK & SURGING AT STEADY SPEEDS , 9 OZ. SEA FOAM IN THE FIRST TANK & 6 OZ. IN THE SECOND TANK , BIKE RUNS GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NOW GONE OVER 400 MILES & THE BIKE HAS'NT SPIT - SPUTTERED - OR SURGED !!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I BOUGHT MY MAX , IT'S A PLEASURE TO RIDE !!!! THANKS EVERYONE THAT TOLD ME TO USE " SEA FOAM " :punk::clapping::punk::clapping::punk:

MAN " SEA FOAM " IS THE TICKET ! GOD SENT ! AFTER A YEAR & 3,000 MILES OF ONCE IN A WHILE SPITTING BACK & SURGING AT STEADY SPEEDS , 9 OZ. SEA FOAM IN THE FIRST TANK & 6 OZ. IN THE SECOND TANK , BIKE RUNS GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NOW GONE OVER 400 MILES & THE BIKE HAS'NT SPIT - SPUTTERED - OR SURGED !!!! FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I BOUGHT MY MAX , IT'S A PLEASURE TO RIDE !!!! THANKS EVERYONE THAT TOLD ME TO USE " SEA FOAM " :punk::clapping::punk::clapping::punk:

YUP! I HEAR ya M8! I always have a couple of bottles on hand and I see they sell it by the gallon too. Might have to buy me one of those! :biglaugh:

Putting in about double what they call for helps when it's really bad and then 2-4 ounces every so often keeps it clean!:eusa_dance:

Did you do the peashooter, or just straight in the tank?

Did you do the peashooter, or just straight in the tank?
STAIGHT IN THE TANK , FILLED TO THE TOP ! 9 OZ. IN THE FIRST TANK & 6 OZ. IN THE SECOND , NO PEA SHOOTER OR SHOTGUN ! BUT LET ME TELL YOU , IT WAS GOING TO GET THE SHOTGUN ! :th_biggun:

i put a few oz's in every other fill-up. Bike runs perfect.
Lew
i might try running an oz. Or two at all times , plus maybe if i keep at least an oz. In it at all times maybe it'll keep it from screwing up again , what does everyone think about that ?

YUP! I HEAR ya M8! I always have a couple of bottles on hand and I see they sell it by the gallon too. Might have to buy me one of those! :biglaugh:

Putting in about double what they call for helps when it's really bad and then 2-4 ounces every so often keeps it clean!:eusa_dance:
CHRIS , I BOUGHT A GALLON , COST ME $ 48.00 I KNOW THE GUY'S AT THE PARTS STORE . BUT THAT MEANS THEY KNOW ME SO THAT MAY BE A BAD THING ! :rofl_200: I DON'T KNOW IF THAT WAS A GOOD PRICE OR NOT !

Anyone heard of "BG 44k"?????????? Good stuff but expensive. The Seafoam seems to work great.
Lew

Lew, that's the best I've ever used. Over $20 for an 11 oz can. I may go pick a can up tonight at Advance.

So am I to gather that Sea Foam is totally safe for the diaphrams in the fuel pump.an d all rubber stuff in the fuel system? no dissloving rubber stuff?

*For entertainment use only*

Yes seafoam is the shit. After eating burritos I tend to spit and sputter:confused2:

I grab some good ol seafoam and do a shot and it fixes my spit and sputters also. Also cleans out my tail pipe very well.:clapping:

someday ill try the stuff if its needed......cant see using it all the time when not needed i would think it cant be good

it took 3 cans of sea foam (half a can at each fill up) to get my engine idle to smooth out ... that shit really works!!!

also I dumped the can to my car cuz I had some idling problem and it did helped a lot

Vitek

THE BIKE SMOKES WITH IT IN THERE , BUT MAN IT WORKED ON MY BIKE ! NOW AFTER 300 MILES , AFTER THE SEA FOAM WAS ALL RUN THROUGH IT & JUST PUTTING REGULAR GAS IN IT WITH NO SEA FOAM , MY EXAUST PIPES ARE LIGHT GREY , INSTEAD OF SOOT BLACK ! :punk:

Latest posts

Back