" sea foam "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone this is my first post crashmymax is my husband. I wanted to let everyone know he has been in the hospital for about two weeks. He has been having some unexplained symptoms. He started to look younger and buffer but the strangest thing is he became an amazing lover. Shortly before he went to the hospital to figure out what miracle was causing these symptoms we made love for 14 hours straight. He was amazing and i am now pregnant with quintuplets. The doctors asked me search the house for something that could be causing him to become the perfect man. I decided to check his laptop and found this forum. After reading this thread i realized what was going on. I found 10 empty gallon jugs of seafoam under the bed. All i can say is thank you seafoam for turning my husband into the most handsome man, and greatest lover to have walked the earth.

P.S. I hold the vmax forum members responsible for telling my husband of this miracle called seafoam and need all members to send $5 dollars a month to help pay for the quintuplets diapers and formula.
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

That's the Best Post I've read on this forum in a long time !!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back