" sea foam "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANOTHER 300 + MILES & BIKE IS STILL RUNNING GREAT ! THANK YOU SEA FOAM ! :punk:

Last edited:
just put some seafoam into my totaled out max....next morning i looked at it it was like brand new

just put some seafoam into my totaled out max....next morning i looked at it it was like brand new

Maybe if I pour some over my old swing arm it will fix itself over night:confused2:
Worth atleast 20+HP = Seafoam and T Boost:clapping:

WEN'T TO THE DOCTOR YESTERDAY , SINUS INFECTION , GAVE ME SOME AMOXICILLIN & TOLD ME TO GARGLE WITH SEA FOAM EVERY 8 HOURS , MAN I FEEL ALOT BETTER !:rofl_200:THAT STUFF IS MAGIC !

I'm using seafoam on a regular basis now no problems either...think I should try some in my Vmax?

That's the stuff indeed. If everything's fine and the bike runs great I wouldn't use any.

But it's really good if the bike's gonna be stored or sit for a while to condition the gas in the tank and float chambers, and is also good when the bike's not happy due to dirty/gummed up carbs etc.

I got some bad gas in my Max a few months ago. I spit and sputtered my way to the parts house, bought a can of SeaFoam, and cranked up to go fuel up, and it never even missed a lick! I didn't even have to put any SeaFoam in it! I just showed it the can, and it scared it into running right!:worthy:

True story- believe it or not. :punk:

If you have a pep boys around your area every once in a while they sell the sea foam (buy one get one free.) ends up about 4.00 a can:clapping:

I got some bad gas in my Max a few months ago. I spit and sputtered my way to the parts house, bought a can of SeaFoam, and cranked up to go fuel up, and it never even missed a lick! I didn't even have to put any SeaFoam in it! I just showed it the can, and it scared it into running right!:worthy:

True story- believe it or not. :punk:
I'VE HEARD OF THIS HAPPENING BEFORE ! "LOL":rofl_200:

Back