my last post

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dave , why do OSU grads keep their diplomas on the dash of their cars ?

So they can park in handicapped spots ! :biglaugh:

Hey , if Obama can tell a few knee-slappers about special-olympians then so can I.

"My last post" my ass ...:rofl_200:

this_thread_rocks.jpg

Hey Dave , why do OSU grads keep their diplomas on the dash of their cars ?

So they can park in handicapped spots ! :biglaugh:

Hey , if Obama can tell a few knee-slappers about special-olympians then so can I.

"My last post" my ass ...:rofl_200:

c'mon rich, the only reason fla has better sports programs than osu is only because fla has lot more criminals than ohio:eusa_dance:

This thread has EPIC FAIL written all over it. Someone lock it....please......anyone???

LMAO, in that case let me go pick up a case of beer and pull up a lawn chair!:biglaugh:

i don't feel welcome here anymore, if you want me gone, say so, if not, say so, i will weigh it out, i know i post some abstract crap, and piss people off, but i am a normal guy, with a great family and great friends, i have boosted about my wifes money, but i am the same as you guys, power, power, and a good looking bike. thanks dave

sounds a LOT like crying

if you havn't figured it out yet, i like to stir shit up, makes life more interesting, and you can tell alot about people by the way they react:biglaugh:
I bet with all your critical analysis you have figured out that if you make off the wall comments(posts) that you will have a higher probability of making friends.
Hmmm, It sounds like you must have a couple of OSU diplomas....Psychology (Major) and English (Minor).

I bet with all your critical analysis you have figured out that if you make off the wall comments(posts) that you will have a higher probability of making friends.
Hmmm, It sounds like you must have a couple of OSU diplomas....Psychology (Major) and English (Minor).

nope electronic engineering, my wife, computer science and business law, my wife has a masters in both. if you doubt me i got my degree in 84 and my wife got hers in 87.

if you havn't figured it out yet, i like to stir shit up, makes life more interesting, and you can tell alot about people by the way they react:biglaugh:

So there it is isn't it. We have been putting up with your wackiness and delusional posts and all along you are just screwing around with everyone. You started this particular post with some imagined scenario that someone on here wasn't treating you right. Members have posted in this thread extending good will towards you, but all along you are just dinking everyone around.

I guess you didn't learn anything during your last little holiday from here. It's a good thing for you I don't have access to the "shit can your ass" button or you would have been long gone and forgotten by now.

This is supposed to be the premier V Max forum in the world. Why we are letting some members leave a stink on the place is beyond me. :confused2: It's time the forum gets cleaned up and I say we start with you. :ban00000:

See ya'. :clapping:

So there it is isn't it. We have been putting up with your wackiness and , posts and all along you are just screwing around with everyone. You started this particular post with some imagined scenario that someone on here wasn't treating you right. Members have posted in this thread extending good will towards you, but all along you are just dinking everyone around.

I guess you didn't learn anything during your last little holiday from here. It's a good thing for you I don't have access to the "shit can your ass" button or you would have been long gone and forgotten by now.

This is supposed to be the premier V Max forum in the world. Why we are letting some members leave a stink on the place is beyond me. :confused2: It's time the forum gets cleaned up and I say we start with you. :ban00000:

See ya'. :clapping:

i am sorry gman, delusional, wow i am impressed, and yes i was down and out the last time i got booted, so much i bought my wife a 74 porshe 944, damn it sucks being rich, please don't boot me again, i will have to buy another toy.

Aren't you the "engineer" who still swears his scoops are made of plastic! :rofl_200:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back