What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't about my Vmax, yesterday I bought a 2012 Suzuki Hyabusa with only 600 miles. It's like new. :th_image003:

Make sure to wear full gear so young punks wont know they just got owned by someone thats not what they think, lol.

I rode the 'Max in to work today; 28°F, very light snow flurries, used my Columbia one piece ski-suit and Tour Master gauntlets.....
That is crazy, I don't like going out sub 50! lol

I can see the need/want exercise the vmax whenever you can though.

Sent from my LG G3

Put both front pipes back on after doing some welding on one where the PO put a slice in it, cleaned them up really good with 0000 steel wool and some polish, did the same to both Supertraps, went out to the parts shed and found a pair of the chrome plated plastic Y trim that bolts under the carbs from the Vmax donor bike along with the left front speedo fork clamp. Stripped old clear coat off all 4 carb covers, polished and redid clear coat.

Ordered a set of black silicone hoses for engine, looking for the perfect wire mesh for a radiator grill, maybe a fireplace screen if I can find a cheap one, otherwise I'm buying some stainless filtration screen. Small hole spaces of about 4.5mm.

BeeKeeper came over and this is what we did to my V-Max today !

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 57
It's amazing what can be done with a case of beer and a few power tools!!...........:biglaugh:...........Tom.

Went for a nice long ride today. I didn't wear a jacket because it's too hot. :peace out bike:

It's Xmas in quarter an hour. :santa:
I can't wait to see my little blokes face when he sees the teensie weensie quadcopter I got him.
He's three and he'll be tripping balls with a real flying machine. :rofl_200:

:happybday: JC

Best wishes y'all, and stay safe this holidays.

Went for a nice long ride today. I didn't wear a jacket because it's too hot. :peace out bike:

It's Xmas in quarter an hour. :santa:
I can't wait to see my little blokes face when he sees the teensie weensie quadcopter I got him.
He's three and he'll be tripping balls with a real flying machine. :rofl_200:

:happybday: JC

Best wishes y'all, and stay safe this holidays.
MAN I'm jealous I want one of those ! haha Merry Christmas to all !!!

Blew the alternator in my car today and got myself a replacement as my Christmas present to myself. At least I have it all back up and running before my trek back home Saturday.

Merry Christmas everyone! I wish everyone here the best and hope you have a great time with your families tomorrow!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Got my spacers for my rearsets from Japan and still waiting on some brackets from Germany. Ill tell you guys something that blew my mind, $14 for shipping from Japan and it shipped on 12/19 and I got it today! Paid more than that for shipping from Germany and its been 6 wks now and my package is in Phoenix and i live in Ohio... i dont get it, lol.

Got my spacers for my rearsets from Japan and still waiting on some brackets from Germany. Ill tell you guys something that blew my mind, $14 for shipping from Japan and it shipped on 12/19 and I got it today! Paid more than that for shipping from Germany and its been 6 wks now and my package is in Phoenix and i live in Ohio... i dont get it, lol.
Post up some pics when done?

Back