i " DANNY MAX "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think my Max runs pretty good....now I want to bring him my bike from reading this post!
He's only maybe 1.5 hrs from me!

I think my Max runs pretty good....now I want to bring him my bike from reading this post!
He's only maybe 1.5 hrs from me!
Steve is wanting to get together at Danny's...like we did last year. If I can make it this year....i will post it. That way everyone that wants to stop by will know when it is.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

It would be nice to get together for a ride and then to Lebanon Dragway for the races,Watching Zak dominate on his Gen 1 is a blast. I hope he's still racing.
Steve

I should have sent him mine, might have been able to finally stamp out the infuriating random stumble mine had on the highway.

If/when I end up with another Max, I know who the carbs are going straight to.

Danny is a Helluva carb guy, and a helluva guy as well. He did my carbs, and when I bought the PCW bike from him, his hospitality is 2nd to none.

Amen, I had the privilege of staying with Danny and Heidi for a couple of days after a Brownie Run. They are great and generous hosts and Danny, even let me put Redbone on the M/C lift to clean her! I also enjoyed every spoonful of the brownies and ice cream, MMMM!

I think I may send my old set of carbs to Danny so I would have a backup set to bolt on, if needed.

Amen, I had the privilege of staying with Danny and Heidi for a couple of days after a Brownie Run. They are great and generous hosts and Danny, even let me put Redbone on the M/C lift to clean her! I also enjoyed every spoonful of the brownies and ice cream, MMMM!

I think I may send my old set of carbs to Danny so I would have a backup set to bolt on, if needed.

Those were delicious fer sure.....still think of them every time I get hungry!! :drool: :biglaugh:

Haven’t been riding lately especially the VMAX , but took it out for a 92 mile blast today .
Ran GREAT !
Danny really is MAGIC !

Latest posts

Back