i " DANNY MAX "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i NOT SURE HOW , BUT " DANNY " FUCKED UP MY BIKE ! ... WENT ON A COUPLE HOUR RIDE LAST NIGHT AND NOW SINCE HE DID MY CARB'S , EVERY TIME I ACCELERATE THROUGH THE GEARS , MY OIL LIGHT STAY'S ON ! ... " BRIGHT RED "

It's the carb chains man....I put an extra titanium link in the two forward carbs....didn't think you'd notice!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

It's the carb chains man....I put an extra titanium link in the two forward carbs....didn't think you'd notice!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

He got me too CR, now I have hell hanging on at WOT.......he should attach warning label on his rebuilt carbs "Warning These carbs have a titanium link installed on carb Chains".....

i JUST RIPPED UP TO 100 MPH's + A COUPLE OF TIMES , RED LIGHT STILL GLOWING AND BIKES RUNNING GREAT ! ... THANKS " DANN'O " ! :punk:

i JUST WENT FOR A 50 MILE " RIP " , FUCKING THING RUN'S FUCKING AWESOME ! ... THANK YOU DANN'O ! ... ITS A FUCKING PLEASURE RIDING THIS THING NOW ! . :punk:

Man..this thread is killin me. I sooo need my carbs done ..and heard a long whe ago that he was the guy to go to...

I th8nk it may be time...

Man..this thread is killin me. I sooo need my carbs done ..and heard a long whe ago that he was the guy to go to...

I th8nk it may be time...

You won'y be sorry, my carb looked like brand new and performed like it did when new.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

i DANNY YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAN ! .... I WENT FOR A 75 MILE TEAR , A WEEK AGO SATURDAY , MAN THAT FUCKING THING RUNS SO FUCKING GOOD , IF YOU WEREN'T MARRIED I'D SEND YOU UP A COUPLE GIRLS , MAYBE THREE ! :punk:.... YOU ARE THE MAN ! .... YOU ARE FUCKING ..." AWESOME " ! :punk:

He got me too CR, now I have hell hanging on at WOT.......he should attach warning label on his rebuilt carbs "Warning These carbs have a titanium link installed on carb Chains".....
i I THINK HE MUST HAVE PUT EXTRA LINKS ON THE CARB. CHAINS IN MINE ! :punk:

i DANNY YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAN ! .... I WENT FOR A 75 MILE TEAR , A WEEK AGO SATURDAY , MAN THAT FUCKING THING RUNS SO FUCKING GOOD , IF YOU WEREN'T MARRIED I'D SEND YOU UP A COUPLE GIRLS , MAYBE THREE ! :punk:.... YOU ARE THE MAN ! .... YOU ARE FUCKING ..." AWESOME " ! :punk:

I can speak for Danny send them couple three or four girls to the next thunder in the valley !! with or without bikini bottoms !!:punk::punk:

i DANNY JUST DID " FINETUNE'S " CARB'S , ME AND HIM JUST DID A TOY'S FOR TOT'S RIDE DOWN IN SUNRISE FLORIDA LAST WEEK-END , JEFF WEN'T 230 MILES AND I WEN'T 201 MILES , ( WE LIVE AWAYS APART ) JEFF SAID HIS V-MAX HAS NEVER RUN SO GOOD ! ..... AND MY MAX RUN'S LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL ! .... OUR HAT'S ARE OFF TO YOU DANNY ! ............. YOU ARE THE TRUE " CARB. GURU " ! :punk::punk::punk:

That's a sure sign of a syncoholic !! Nice job Danny You should take your show on the road lets just say thunder in the valley Set up shop in a room work all night cleaning fixing syncing !!

Danny is a Helluva carb guy, and a helluva guy as well. He did my carbs, and when I bought the PCW bike from him, his hospitality is 2nd to none.

Latest posts

Back