New Site Sponsor

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, BRC Carb Shop is in the process of getting set up as a Site Sponsor, we have a banner in the banner rotation and Buster has just set us up with this forum....thanks G.

Very soon, when you click on the "Danny's Best Carb Rebuilds" banner at the top of the page you will be directed to a flyer explaining cleaning/rebuilding services as well as some of the other services offered at BRC.

If you have questions or comments regarding VMax carbs or BRC please feel free to post them in this forum or shoot me a PM.

This is a work in progress so please bear with me....thanks.

Danny

Ah, well. If you need some testimonials for the website, let me know. I'm happy to write the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth... no matter how crazy it sounds.

Congrats Dannymax I never thought I would see your name in lights, but here is part of it ""Danny's Best Carb Rebuilds" ".................

I am glad to see you're able to inform viewers about your services via the banner, it should route more people to you. The info in availability of parts and work performed is a good way to allow prospective customers the knowledge of your operation so they can choose with confidence. You ave many satisfied customers here. Good luck in your new sponsorship role. "See Ma, I always told you my name would be in lights!"

You can't lose!
You have already established a reputation for excellent service, with an established clientele list.
Recent vendor events on this forum would suggest that you "don't get too big, too fast", particularily if you begin offering custom parts. Build up a small inventory before putting them on the market. And of course you can also post preliminary pics and descriptions, to gauge interest.
Best of luck!:punk:

Latest posts

Back