UFO 4-2-4 on 2006

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobbler73

Reaction score
I just bought myself an 06 Max with only 3600 miles on it with a bunch of aftermarket goodies. My question is it has UFO exhaust that expands back from the 2 to 1 collector under bike to 2 megaphone cans. It is crazy loud!! Does anybody else have something like this? Are there smaller aluminum outlets available?

oh boy LOL, just do a UFO exhaust search on here many threads about this, those things are like the hounds of hell LOUD !!

Ufo is out if business. They did sell different endcaps. They help a bit, not a lot.

Voodoo may make caps that fit your ufo mufflers. Check ebay.

Open your cans up and remove the packing (ufo uses steel wool) and install some real fiberglass packing. This will help

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks, I did pull one off and there is white fiberglass packing. The original owner must have tried too.:hmmm: I remember him saying something about different end caps but it was in one ear and out other because I was so exited when I picked it up:biglaugh:

Actually you are right. They are smaller in that pic. That was taken when I looked at it the first time a while back. The caps on it now are 2 1/2". I will try to get the small ones back from him. That will help. How will smaller caps affect performance?

Latest posts

Back