Drag bars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the RSI bars installed, and this is them mounted.
11150249_10205500201159772_7812799757027229884_n.jpg

Felt too wide when combined with the more forward position and less angle. I took them back off and cut 1 1/2 inches off each end, and now they feel a lot better to me. Gonna take a little getting used to them, but much worth it in my opinion.

Now all I gotta do is get another pair of the fork clamps for mounting the windshield. I lack the space on the bars to do so with these ones.

I like the way those bars look, custom. I've put a few miles on mine and they are real comfortable for a taller rider and the bike handling seems more manageable. For $20 i hit the jackpot. Got a new carbon fiber HCI helmet with sunshade today, pretty wild. Matches the carbon fiber on the bike almost perfectly. Much more to do, but can't seem to get off it long enough lol

I got the RSI bars installed, and this is them mounted.
11150249_10205500201159772_7812799757027229884_n.jpg

Felt too wide when combined with the more forward position and less angle. I took them back off and cut 1 1/2 inches off each end, and now they feel a lot better to me. Gonna take a little getting used to them, but much worth it in my opinion.

Now all I gotta do is get another pair of the fork clamps for mounting the windshield. I lack the space on the bars to do so with these ones.

Like to see a couple more angles of those bars. They look like they might just do the trick.

I went with Pro Taper Ricky Carmichael bend bars that are about 32" wide. Much better than the factory bars! LOL

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Love my drag bars. I have 1" risers and still get nice weight forward when I want to ride that way. I can sit straight up still too. Bar end mirrors work great on them, for me.
Steve-o

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back