My mom.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
Mom passed 12;30 monday.She had awakened and came thru about 2 hours earlier,Always wanted her morning coffee,When i saw her coming i would make for her.She had slowed quite a bit,But always said good morning,Making it to her chair was always followed with a whew. Eariler in the year i would say mom you gotta mow and weed eat today.She would look at me and say is lurch gonna help?(the dog)Why sure mom he rides the mower.Ok we will get right to it,her response would be.She told me a story about when she was going out with dad,She was raised on a farm dad was as well,But dad wasn't used to riding horses bareback, Mom had done this most of her life.She took him through every hollow rock cliff she could find,And laughed at how sore he was,And how funny he walked,The last horseback ride she talked him into.Forty five years at a textile mill.Her first job and her last.Back in the 60s,Whe i was only 7 or 8 years old,I was out riding around with my brother and some of the older group,Mom and dad worked evenings,Big brother was told to take care of me.We had a accident and hit a tree. Everyone was hurt,Me the worst Broken pelvis broken ankle and fractured skull,There was a big toll box that had hit me,Me and it both went under the dash it was a old panel truck and only had two seats in the front.4 weeks in the hospital.Mom was there the whole time.she never left me.Just who she was, the best i could have ever had.After drinking her coffee she went to clean up and get dressed the wife helped her back the the bath room her energy was not much.Walked from the bath room to her bedroom closed the door to change,Got her clean clothes on.Fell from the bed to the floor and passed.God bless her and love her,Me and her were he last out of a family of 5 Hope she has fun in heaven.

Very, very sorry for your loss pops,I'm sure the only thing worse then Losing your mom would be losing a child.
Your moms having a ball , catching up with everyone.

Sincere condolences.

Those who pass, remain with us in our hearts and minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for your loss poppop, it sounds like the other angels are in for a treat.

So Sorry to hear this poppop. She's in a much better place than here with us in this world though. God Bless all of your Family Bro......
Dave

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like you got to spend quality time with her. That's a big deal.

So sorry to hear this Terry, may she rest in peace.
Sure sounds like you got a lot of good time with her, which will be a comfort to you and your family soon.
Good thoughts & prayers for you all. :eusa_pray:

I'm sure she's having a great time with mine and others moms now.
Great story, not a day will go by without you remembering her as I lost mine more than 1/2 my life ago.
You have my condolences sir. May she rest peacefully now.

So sorry for your loss.. My condolences.
I lost my mom Aug 17th 2014 (Same day as my jobs' anniversary).
They will never be gone, as long as you have fond memories of them.

Peace.

Latest posts

Back