Saddlebag bracket

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohnopopo

Reaction score
I havent been able to find one so im here asking the VMAX GURUS. I picked up some ammo cans from work ( im in the Army) that im going to use as a saddle bag but cant find a bracket for a hardbag to use. Ive already relocated the turn signals so that wont be an issue. Any suggestions or ideas? Im not a machinist so I wouldnt be able to machine/fab a bracket to mount to the bike. I was hoping there was a bracket for hard bags out there I could use mount on the bike, drill the ammo can and mount the ammo can onto the bracket

Sounds like something it's gonna have to be fabricated , I'm a 2 1/2 hour ride if your interested in making something here.

Sounds like something it's gonna have to be fabricated , I'm a 2 1/2 hour ride if your interested in making something here.

Yea man that'd be great. Maybe in the next couple weeks I'll make a trip out there and we can fabricate something together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, just give me a heads up so I can set aside some time, I'm sure we can come up with something.

Latest posts

Back