First ride of 2017.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
It hit 61 degrees here in Holland NY, so my friend Glenn and I got the bikes out for a nice 40 mile run. Max is still hibernating, but the RoadStar fired right up. After the ride, we swapped out the mufflers on Glenn's Triumph Thunderbird for a set of Triumph TORS pipes. They look and sound great.

I was able to get out and ride today as well. It was an unusually pleasant day in southern Indiana. I saw a lot of others out today as well. I hope we get a few more days like this. The roads here were a little dirty and early they were damp but any day on a bike is a good one.

Raining in GA today, no ride today. Glad you had a chance to go for a ride.

Decent riding days in January are few and far between here. Im sure this weather will not last long. I need to have my exhaust re coated but I do not want to send it off and miss a warm day.

My road 4/10ths of mile is very sloppy (dirt/gravel) takes it a week of great weather just to dry out it's a sloppy mess... I could trailer my bike out but the trailer is packed I live thru you guys ..

Yeah still ice pack on side streets - main roads are getting to pavement. I've been shovelling a path from my garage, through the alley to the main road to get the bike out. Now it is supposed to snow again.

Back