Feels like an early spring

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
The weather up here this week looks as if spring is coming but I know to well how the weather plays games up here.
In a week we could be back to -20 below.

The weather made me think of you guys who are lucky enough to ride many more months than I (we) can up here close to Canada. I hope everyone is doing fine and had a safe winter.

60 degrees here outside Buffalo. Got the Roadstar out, and put 100 miles on it. So far this year, I got a ride in for January, and now February.. Not too common for this area!

66 in NJ. brought the cat outside since he kept wanting to go out.

60 degrees here outside Buffalo. Got the Roadstar out, and put 100 miles on it. So far this year, I got a ride in for January, and now February.. Not too common for this area!

Good for you I'm happy you got some riding in this winter. I doubt I will ride mine anymore, I want to keep in in mint condition and I am going to sell it. I have a price in mind and if I don't get it I will keep it, so in a way I am selling it and in a way I won't be selling it.lol.

I have a few months before I even have to think about it but I will start to advertize it soon.

Early spring for us way down here, too. At noon, 85*, but the wind is blowing 30, gusts to about 40. Get to wear the sides of the tires a little with all the leaning!!!!!

Latest posts

Back