Divorce

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best of luck getting back on the horse. Remember, life doesn't revolve around one person anymore, except for your child. What I mean is, relationships change, you got out of this w/o it being too toxic from the sounds of things, and act responsibly in all behavior. Some people will dislike you because of what has happened, to let their animosity for you affect you is not where you want to be. It's better to say nothing than to be negative especially around your child, and speaking to him about your soon to be -ex. Don't fall for someone goading you into behavior which could be used against you, and some lawyers will counsel their clients to try for that type of outcome (her against you).

Whether or not you 'like' them, lawyers are a part of situations like this, and if you have a good one, heed the advice, and ask questions if you need to and yes, I know they bill in quarter-hour segments.

Enjoy your freedom, the time with your child, and make sure you follow the decree to the letter, to prevent any additional litigation.

That's great news Matt. Divorce is seldom this amicable. Ask me how I know?
But it was for you, and I'm happy for you. It's too bad more couples that decide to go their own way can't get it done without the drama. This got mediated instead of litigated. It is better for your son and the both of you.
clapping.gif

Thanks to you for keeping me level headed and busy working on the bike, Steve. It was the best Medicine I had in all of this and just a person to vent to who is removed from the situation to help guide your thoughts and keep it in perspective.

this is quite true, we age to become esteemed and distinguished, they become old/fat/naggy/short haired/frigid/daytime tv watching... Et al. (in the case of my ex anyway, and so many others)

there are lots of girls out there in the 20-28 yr old range with daddy issues, just sayin'. Let the festivities begin! :th_love031: Haha

hahahahahahahhaha!

Latest posts

Back