Vmax Insurance Ontario

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MADMAX

Reaction score
Hi guys im 24 be 25 in June and am trying to find fairly priced insurance... I was with Jevco through JD Smith Brokers and Dalton Timmis but Jevco as we know is surcharging 325% and classifying the Vmax as a sport bike. My Insurance topped out over 7g. Now I have found primmum the only other one at 2400 a year. What do you guys pay? Any recommendations?

Thanks, BOB

Man they bend you over for M/C insurance... The Vmax is on the forbidden list here too.

Chris

" WOW " Thats Bull Shit ! ... YOU COULD ALWAYS , NOT REGISTER , OR INSURE IT , AND PAINT IT FLAT BLACK & JUST RIDE AT NIGHT ! ( FUCK-UM ) .... THIS WAY YOU CAN SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR A LAWYER , JUST IN CASE YOU GET CAUGHT !

You said Ontario than you said fair, the don't go togther. Not to rub it in, but I pay $75/year for my max.

:punk: Full coverage $170 in Arizona with Progressive one million dollar policy. Shop around, it takes a while to get it right. Good Luck, Spur

Have you or anyone in your family ever been in the US forces?

If so, get in touch with USAA - not only do they have the best banking EVER (they even give you back cash machines charges), they have THE best deals on m/c insurance through Progressive.

Even without USAA, I'd still talk to Progressive first. A gen I Vmax is most definitely not classified as a sports bike - it's a (power) cruiser.

yeah its a definate battle for me to find insurance... sad really because the insurance companies are forcing good people to become criminals by not paying insurance... Now really they want 7g for insurance... The fine for no insurance is 5g.... Although my truck insurance would go up IF I got caught.... believe me I have seriously thought about going without it..... Also my max is already flat black ;)

try mantha insurance...im paying $1500 here in ontario with them, and im 25. under 25, at WORST itd be $2500 is my guess

Mine's thru American Family...they figure rates based off CC's of bike, not classification.....may be cheaper that route for some....$85 a year for me.....

-Mike

Just renewed my insurance and changed to Primmum (TD insurance) $630.00/year. I was at Kingsway last year ( $850.00), they got bought out by Jevco. Jevco wanted $3,800.00 said the Max has a 300% surcharge !! I don't get how there can be such a huge difference between companies. Definetly pays to shop around.

Just renewed my insurance and changed to Primmum (TD insurance) $630.00/year. I was at Kingsway last year ( $850.00), they got bought out by Jevco. Jevco wanted $3,800.00 said the Max has a 300% surcharge !! I don't get how there can be such a huge difference between companies. Definetly pays to shop around.

You got a good price. I'm with Primmum as well...$750. We should start up a collective Vmax Ins. group!

Dale #2592

Latest posts

Back