What does your user name mean??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's not very dramatic...when I used to play SOCOM on the playstation a while ago when you entered your name, I was going to punch in Ryan, but somehow messed up and only got the R in and an A, and then it saved. You couldn't change it, so I just went by RA for the longest time, everybody called me RA so it kinda stuck. Later when I joined an online gaming clan for Battlefield and created an account it had to be at least 3 letters long or something, so I just made it RaWarrior instead. Kind of stuck, been using it ever since. Most people even here still call me Ra. I've had someone think it was a strange contraction of Road Warrior, which I suppose it could be also. If Mad Max had a bike instead of an Interceptor, you can bet it'd be a Vmax!

Danny, youd have been proud at thunder nice tire smokin little wheelie burnout

mine is because i have a contracting business here that i have and go by the name pinnacle contracting so it was easy enough to remember.

Vmax2extreme = a vmax (self explanatory) and what do we do with them? We ride then 2extreme! Hence my nick, VMAX2EXTREME!

Latest posts

Back