Vmax owners age?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought my Vmax tonight on eBay and haven't even got to see it yet so I guess I'm not really a Vmax owner yet, but will be on Tuesday. I haven't read the entire thread but I must be one of the oldest at 65.

When I need to slow down I'll get back on the '08 Ultra Classic.

im 25 just bought my first vmax (an 85 full power) last week making the bike the same age as me and i bloody love it.... :)

j2dawson: I know a really old guy in Alaska who was still riding at 83. He's be 86 now if he's still riding. People seem to be riding a lot longer now....:ummm:

joe4550: That is so Cool that you've got a bike the same age as you. I had a chance to buy a 2011 VMax, serial # 1952. I just couldn't put a deal together. I was born in 1952.....:sad2::sad2::sad2:

joe4550: That is so Cool that you've got a bike the same age as you. I had a chance to buy a 2011 VMax, serial # 1952. I just couldn't put a deal together. I was born in 1952.....:sad2::sad2::sad2:

sad times that you couldn't buy that bike tho wud have been a nice little story, i just get mocked by the wife/mates for buying such an old bike, but to be fair a 1985 vmax with only 15000 miles on it was a bloody bargain at just under ?3000 (an of corse have spent about the same modding and re painting ect lol) and it runs like a dream so im not bothered!...... i really need 2 get some pics up soon.

Great Bike at a Great Price from my viewpoint... :biglaugh:

Yes, Need Pictures......:clapping:

j2dawson: I know a really old guy in Alaska who was still riding at 83. He's be 86 now if he's still riding. People seem to be riding a lot longer now....:ummm:

"Spring chicken!" (you)

Fire-medic: 58 chronologically, going on 88 physically, acting like 28 in thinking my body will do some of the things I still ask of it....:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back