Vmax logo base ball cap

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 3 VMOA hats, Python Motorsports, Vmax Outlaw, and the G2 promotional I picked up at a demo ride. I have another one but I can't remember where I got it.:rofl_200:
If Rick is going to do one I'll probably get one of those and probably will get one from Sean on my next order.
I really like the flex fit hats (large) if any of the new hats have this as an option.

Better late then never , I had to drop off a seat to get the LOGO on it so I inquired about hats , yes he can put that logo on a hat . I need to buy at least 12 to save a couple bucks per hat. Question is Velcro or metal buckle for the adjustment strap? and what colors , I can prolly do two may three different options. for EXAMPLE: black hat red logo , white hat blue logo , red hat black logo , blue hat white logo , you get the idea. if theres is enough interest I will pursue having them done, I estimate cost to be $25 -30 shipped IN USA

This would be the LOGO

Attachments

• 234 blue vmax logo.jpg
    234 blue vmax logo.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 26
Better late then never , I had to drop off a seat to get the LOGO on it so I inquired about hats , yes he can put that logo on a hat . I need to buy at least 12 to save a couple bucks per hat. Question is Velcro or metal buckle for the adjustment strap? and what colors , I can prolly do two may three different options. for EXAMPLE: black hat red logo , white hat blue logo , red hat black logo , blue hat white logo , you get the idea. if theres is enough interest I will pursue having them done, I estimate cost to be $25 -30 shipped IN USA

This would be the LOGO

I would want a black cap, silver logo, don't care about the strap, and want it at $19.95 shipped. That's my wish list, fwiw.

This would be the LOGO
Since I was the one who started this thread. I'll pay $30 bucks for a black hat with a red logo. I hope some others will be interested. I will take the metal buckle or Velcro, doesn't matter. Thanks Rick, U dua man:clapping:

Might be easier or more pragmatic to have the script done as a patch then anyone have the patch out on any color hat they want.

This would be the LOGO

I would take 2, black cap red logo. Let us know when the order is ready (if there is enough interest), and I will send the money.

Thanks again Rick for researching this.

Eric

I would take two, two each red with black script. no preference on the clasp, whatever you come up with Rick. And Thanks!
Maybe you could have him stitch your website address across the back?

I wouldn't mine one, Black Cap, Gold stitching if they have it. If not Gold, then Yellow. Velcro is fine.

This would be the LOGO

If you are willing to ship to Europe, I`d like two or three, black hat red logo, don`t care much about buckle but prefer Velcro. Paypal OK?

I will follow up but life is on hold right now , I have a VERY SICK DOG , and she comes first.

I will ship to Europe, and it looks like black with red is a definite . I'll keep you all posted

Latest posts

Back