Off-Road riders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
Any of you v-max nuts also ride off-road?

I am going over to Louden for the big enduro on June 10th and 11th was wondering if I would meet up with anyone.

I ride motorcross and pitbikes. I won't be in Louden though, have fun!

outlaws justice said:
Any of you v-max nuts also ride off-road?

I am going over to Louden for the big enduro on June 10th and 11th was wondering if I would meet up with anyone.

I have done some friendly MX racing at the local tracks. I'm not too far from the Spring Creek MX park that holds the AMA outdoor national pro motocross race each year. Round nine this year I think. Fun place to ride.

Having some offroad experience can be a big advantage on the road, I think. I'm not sure how to put it. Less likely to freeze or panic if/when things get squirly on the Max? Knowing what to expect if they do? Coming off a CR125 maybe it's the coordination of throttle, clutch, and brake thru cornering etc. I dunno. I do believe I've leaned on my MX experience once or twice on the street.

I have a 2004 1/2 Polaris 600 Spoprtsman ATV that I play with.

My dual sport toy!

DRZ.jpg

I have an '03,YZ450F, '06 YZ450F SE, 3 '74 YZ 250A, 2 YZ360A, a Bengt Aberg 500 replica, a 74 YZ 125A, and a dead FE 501 Huseberg lying in the woodshed....More than once, reaction times honed off road have saved my bacon when reacitng to "infringing" traffic..

Eazrider said:
I have an '03,YZ450F, '06 YZ450F SE, 3 '74 YZ 250A, 2 YZ360A, a Bengt Aberg 500 replica, a 74 YZ 125A, and a dead FE 501 Huseberg lying in the woodshed....More than once, reaction times honed off road have saved my bacon when reacitng to "infringing" traffic..

My God, how big is your garage?

Back