XBOX One or PS4?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kronx

Reaction score
Which one you going with? I think I'm going to go with the XBOX One. I've seen some tech demos of what and how that 2nd Gen Kinect tracks and it's pretty impressive(never was impressed with the 1st Gen Kinect). And I don't think developers have come up with something yet to truly take advantage of it. Probably wont until lat 2014 and 2015. Not so much on a gaming front although certainly they'll have some cool stuff, but more of a video communication/social device.

Yea my son is still trying to feel out his friends and see what they're going to get. I figure that might end up being the deciding factor as well.

I've an Xbox360, the Kinect is only good at parties for playing Kinect Sports but that's about it.. besides that I all I do is stream films from my NAS or watch Netflix and for that you'll need Gold Live membership = $$$ every year

If I was going to buy one I'd choose the PS4

If and when it comes time to replace my PS3, I'd go with the PS4. I still replay several of the games I have and video stream from Netflix and Amazon, so I don't need to upgrade, yet :) As long as they will still make games for the PS3, I'm going to keep it.

I'm going with PS4, I have a xbox and a ps3, I only mostly used ps3 for movies and racing gt5.

Latest posts

Back