My new max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The mongrel

Reaction score
So, i went on a vmax about 8 years ago and have had an eye on one of my own ever since....i'd decided to get one next year, but a little beauty caught my eye and resistance was futile :biglaugh:

So with a little help from you guys. Tuesday was the day.
Its a very very clean 2000 full power model in carbon

meet mr max

those are kilometers

I'm normally a matt black paintwork guy but i do like this carbon finish

What tail light do you have? I noticed you don't have the normal V-max tumor stolen from the roof of a 1970's police car! Any more pics of it?

Interesting that it has another clutch lever assembly, featuring adjustment, and a cross-brace for the handlebars, it appears. Normally, people replace the levers in pairs, to gain adjustability if they have small hands (like The Donald) but it looks like the front brake master cyl is stock. It looks clean though, enjoy it. Less than 9K miles, you are barely broken-in!

Cheers chaps

Nubicon, i dont know what the lens came off, it does look better than stock though
Heres a pic

Just fitted some knee protectors.....cos they look badass :biglaugh:

Need to get rid of them stock turn signals....i'v already got four of them in a box lol

Fire-medic. Yeah cant remember the last time i saw a generally clean looking with odd levers.

And yes mate the bars are braced, nice billet brace too

Many people complain about the stock turn signals. I don't mind them. An easy to replace item for personal aesthetic gratification.

I'd say that taillight lens is a replica of a 1960's Triumph, or a 1960's Japanese 'Stanley' luminaire. You should throw-on a 'cat's face' lens and piss-off all the vintage British bike riders around you. That was a popular accessory in the 1960's when I began my two-wheeled time in the saddle.
ClickHandler.ashx
ClickHandler.ashx

Fire-medic LMFAO. hell no!

I like those smoked LED combined tail light and turn signal units

Looking at my tail light again, i agree those circles in the middle are very 60's brit bike

No not genuine...it just said genuine in the google images description

How do you edit your posts on here please guys?

No not genuine...it just said genuine in the google images description

How do you edit your posts on here please guys?

Thanks for looking, I just might scoop that part up :punk:

As far as I can tell the edit function has been absent for several months now.

Back