Is it just me , or you guy's too ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a dad thing. My two year old got finger smudges on my visor and I said to him very stern and direct do not touch that. Of course his grandma says to me oh he's just a baby and that's what you have to look forward to, just get used to it. I said, actually no, I will teach him not to do that and we will be alright, I'm not going to get used to anything.
I find it funny that my son's grandma's find it acceptable for him to pretty much do whatever he wants and not teach him and disipline him at all. I guess that is kinda how grandma's get down.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Etiquette and respect are not inate and need to be taught, these are teachable moments and IMHO what you described is solid parenting. I also think the give-a-fuck gene is on the no fly list for a bit more than 70% of folks under 60. Its no accident that I work in geriatrics.

Seems kids are better off when dad is there to teach them the doos and donts of public conduct without a progressive touchy-feely sugar coating. Some things are hard rules for good reason. Once they have the concept of respect down most of these other things take care of themselves. Not only showing respect to others but also earning and insisting upon respect for themselves and their things. Everyone wins, including society in general when we refuse to raise kids to be entitled twats with no guidance or accountability.

Nice spikes.
I have never had anyone touch my bucket. Then again, it is never very far from my view. If someone does touch it, they are dealt with in appropriate manner.
Mind you, if it's a hot blond or red head... that's another story.

Attachments

• bandit.jpg
    bandit.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back