Spring is coming, who's ready?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hijacker

Reaction score
Where are you planning to ride this year?

KiddieCop_zps7a14794d.jpg

I am sooooooooooooo far behind on my projects..........as usual..........but I plan to be ready for end of March/early April..........I hope....:damn angry:

I can't wait but we just got another 16" of the white stuff. I am going to throw a spring fling get together for the local guys food,drink & a nice ride in the mntns . So many roads up here anywhere we go is a sweet ride .

I have two or three more major projects to complete on my '05. Dealing with this parts bike is taking up all my space and time....

Riding? Whats riding? Fricken 24 degrees out this morning when I went to work.....Where's the heatware? It surely isnt here....Perhaps Naughty has it all now, but once we are in full summer swing, he will be the one freezing then!!!

1) Week long riding in PA. @ Thunder.
2) Ride around Lake Superior, clockwise from Sault Ste Marie, MI..
3) Ride Lake Superior/ St. Mary's river/ Lake Huron/ Lake Michigan shoreline roads in the Upper Peninsula (done in sections on day rides/ couple overnighters).
I won't be ready until late April but the snow will probably not be gone until then anyways, waist deep snow still on the ground.

Hmm, that might be a plan Mike. Hit the Dragon monday and tuesday travel wednesday to Somerset and get ready for Thunder!

Still hedging on going to Thunder this year.......But the 2-stroke guys go to the Dragon end of April. I'm planning to tow both my bikes down there and cross it off the bucket list............

Still hedging on going to Thunder this year.......But the 2-stroke guys go to the Dragon end of April. I'm planning to tow both my bikes down there and cross it off the bucket list............
I know you would enjoy the riding, Vmax's (so many different/ unique/ awesome!) and of course the socializing. In 2011 there was rain off and on but we still rode lots every day so bring your rain gear along too. The event is in late june so it could be plenty warm too!

I don't know where I am going to go this year but I know my bike is ready! I took it for short spin in Northern VA yesterday and it was a-mazing! Finally got rid of the wobble (tire) and it feels like night and day.

Eastern Shore in MD has some nice empty trails, maybe I can do a couple days there.

It was 37 this morning so have to wait for real spring.

I just checked the weather in western NYS & the whole area from Erie PA through the Finger Lakes is getting heavy snow/sleet, and it's all the way to Lake Ontario.

"Step-away from the bike keys!" Better break-out the snowblower instead. And watch out for that foul-mouthed snowplow driver!

Me, I'm planning for Daytona instead. And, I have to go North to get there! If I wanted to "enjoy the snow," I would hop-into a flying aluminum cigar tube and head for the Midwest. Oh, wait, they just cancelled 500 flights for Midway and O'Hare, guess I'll have to stay in the land of sinshine and bikinis, it's time for spring break-and Daytona!
images
images
images
images
images
images

I'll be in Daytona the weekend of the 8th. I can't wait!
I'll be in the Keys after that! Gotta love the Sunshine state. I heard it was going to be getting cold this morning. I just walked outside and it feels like is 70 degrees.

Oh and I call dibs on the one in the cowboy hat.

I can't wait till it warms up here and this year I'm concentrating on riding the piss outta my bike! Looking forward to meeting/riding with everyone at thunder this year.

I've been ready to ride since before Christmas! -lol- This summer, I plan to ride with a group of 6 or 8 from NorCal up the coast and across the Northern Cascades, with a visit to Buchart Gardens thrown in. Should take 10 days or so, last week of July, first of August.

I just checked the weather in western NYS & the whole area from Erie PA through the Finger Lakes is getting heavy snow/sleet, and it's all the way to Lake Ontario.

"Step-away from the bike keys!" Better break-out the snowblower instead. And watch out for that foul-mouthed snowplow driver!

Me, I'm planning for Daytona instead. And, I have to go North to get there! If I wanted to "enjoy the snow," I would hop-into a flying aluminum cigar tube and head for the Midwest. Oh, wait, they just cancelled 500 flights for Midway and O'Hare, guess I'll have to stay in the land of sinshine and bikinis, it's time for spring break-and Daytona!
images
images
images
images
images
images

Sorry.......we're NOT falling for that.......

Back