Raw

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
Me and my boys age 11 and 14 are gonna have a night out. I haven't watched anything like this in 30 yrs, but the boys got me watching again. Now we have weekly wrestling matches during commercial breaks. great father/son (daughter) time. When I saw they were coming to town, I had to go for it.:punk:
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw

Enjoy yourself , took my 13 yr old nephew last yr. and he had a blast with a couple of friends , I myself had not seen it in over 30 yrs. . Hope you and your family have a Great Time!!.

Rowdy Roddy Piper was without a doubt, the most entertaining wrestler of them all.
Remember when he busted the coconut on Superfly Jimmy Snukas head on Piper's Pit?? Priceless!

Have a good time with your boys...
My friends father gave us front row tickets to a show one night back in the 70's. and I will never forget this but Bruno Sammartino got thrown out of the ring and landed in my friends lap. We had a lot of fun watching that back then...

Pictures of my youngest son when I took him to a wrestling match in the 90's.

Two guys are the Bushwackers, the other guy was Chainsaw or something like that.

Grandkids enjoy wrestling on TV.

Gary

Attachments

• BW2.jpg
    BW2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 8
  • S2.jpg
    S2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 8
The bushwhackers were my favorites. I remember they would come out stomping all goofy flinging their arms all over the place, get into the ring, then start biting the turnbuckles. Ahh, memories of a simpler time for me. I must have been about 10 years old.

Had a great time with the boys. They had all the big names there, and alot of the old guys. They called it old school night. Sgt slaughter, hacksaw jim Duggan ,rick flair, dusty roads and a few other of the old guys. They put on a good show. Went a full 4 hours, with all the bells and whistles. This is our favorite guy. He's 6'3 and 290lbs. By the way, He's a good guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MU4JqM7u50

Back