Super Cuda

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a HELLUVA MOPAR.....and I love them....have the eternal project car sitting in the driveway. 1966 Dodge Coronet 383 4-speed. Outlasted 3 divorces.....lol

A lot of hours into getting that car to handle. Old muscle cars were built from the factory to go straight. Nicely done.

Thanks kyle The vidio give's me somthing to dream about on my 500 mile run tonight. very cool. I have always been a fan of the best looking hot rod's and trucks (MOPAR). dont get me wrong i like alot of other brands of hot rods and trucks even mustangs. My dad had a 1968 road runner for a short time when i was 6 years old and thats when i got bit by cool looks and HP I feel the vmax gives all of us cool looks and HP and it takes me back to when i was 6 years old every time i ride it.

MOPAR IS GOD !...AND H-D !...And that's all I gut tah say about that..:worthy:

Attachments

• DSCN1558.jpg
    DSCN1558.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN3602.jpg
    DSCN3602.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 14
I am a Mopar & Chevy guy my dad was president on the Houston Tx mopar ass, for over 10 years & we used to have shows in our yard & we had some very rare cars show up. If I like Mustangs I probably would have had Christines finished a long time ago but it just dont intrest me much.

My first car was a 69 440 roadrunner, second car, 71 Cuda 440 SE. So I've always loved Mopar but also had some nice GM hotrods too. But my Cuda will always be my favorite hotrod. Well, My 70 LS6 was right there too. Damn, I could retire if I'd have kept those. Ain't hindsight a bitch?

I was an oldsmobile guy. I had a 69 442 w 31, Thats a 350 motor with ram air. and then a 71 442. Had a 455 motor with 4:33 gears. Did a best of 12.6. Didn't have much top end, but it got there in a hurry. My cousin had a 70 chevelle SS with cowl induction hood. My buddies were all mopar guys.

cruise074.jpg

I was an oldsmobile guy. I had a 69 442 w 31, Thats a 350 motor with ram air. and then a 71 442. Had a 455 motor with 4:33 gears. Did a best of 12.6. Didn't have much top end, but it got there in a hurry. My cousin had a 70 chevelle SS with cowl induction hood. My buddies were all mopar guys.

cruise074.jpg
You know I live in Oldsmobile town. There is an all Oldsmobile show here next Saturday usually a lot of 442,S there. The founder of Oldsmobile is from here thats how the town got its name Oldsmar.

Thats cool. I guess you will see a couple of these floating around town on Sat.

Tothemax my uncle had that same w-30 442 with same paint and it was a 1968 and he could run 10.38 with it at martin speedway back in the mid 70s. He managed a uhaul in grand rapids mi and uhaul sponsored him. He hauled it to the track with a uhaul truck car hauler. I think the motor he put in it was a cadillac 500 all built up. He named it passing fancy because he always cought his faster apponent mid track and over took them. well most of the time. When my brother was old enough to drive my uncle put it back to stock and my dad bought to share with my brother. The w-30 442 is another car from my youth that i will always dig.........MIKE

Latest posts

Back