What's Wrong With This Picture?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hijacker

Reaction score
Can you spot the 2 things in this picture that caused me a problem last summer?
:ummm:

Hint: It was a 45mph zone...

Cop_zps2b734fb1.png

You were in the UK & riding on the wrong side of the road. And, maybe too-much speed.

doubling the limit next to a pig sty

That is what I am seeing. Hopefully when he started to pull out you went up to 3x the speed limit and escaped while he was still cleaning the doughnut residue off his hands. :eusa_dance:

You should modify your speedo needle to top out at 45 mph. As it stands now, you have incriminating evidence of your velocity. Next time you would have video evidence your speed was an "indicated" 45 mph while passing the Po Po.
Other problems are the cheesy helmet face shield, mirrors that reflect your shoulders and worse of all no Maxgasser seat!

Best quote i've heard so far

The Vmax is the fastest way to seperate yourself form your drivers licence

That cop on the rights eye fucking you j& ust aiting to hit his lights lmao. The speed you were going didn't help matters :).

Yeah, this was just north of Frankfort on M22 along the Lake Michigan shore line. A pretty twisty road by Michigan standards, so not one you really want to run from the cops from on a VMax. Although, my buddy in front of me on his Ninja probably could have.

Anyway, the cop clocks me at 40 over the limit, but kindly writes the ticket for 20 over, which meant I didn't have to turn over my keys, license or spend the night in the pokey.

It did result in a $200, 4 point ticket for both me and my Ninja buddy.

Sure was a fun ride though!!

Chad you are making me nervous wreck with this kind of talk.

so that pic looks like a capture from a vid? if so care to share the vid? hehehe.

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Alright, so you got the Go Pro Hero strapped to your noggin. Where's the part where the lights turn on behind you, you drop to gears and raise the front. Man if Tim (Coprunner) reads this, he is gonna put you up for a new award "Hall of Shame". My guess is he can't get on the computer anymore because he has lost all his fingers by now and is learning to operate his keyboard with his toes! Am I right Tim?

Alright Greg, get off my wavelength, your messing with my post count!

Yeah, this was just north of Frankfort on M22 along the Lake Michigan shore line. A pretty twisty road by Michigan standards, so not one you really want to run from the cops from on a VMax. Although, my buddy in front of me on his Ninja probably could have.

Anyway, the cop clocks me at 40 over the limit, but kindly writes the ticket for 20 over, which meant I didn't have to turn over my keys, license or spend the night in the pokey.

It did result in a $200, 4 point ticket for both me and my Ninja buddy.

Sure was a fun ride though!!

Odd - that you both stopped. Had I been in the front, I think I would most likely have sprinted. In fact, the last time I had one go down that way, my buddy from behind me, slowed in the middle of the hwy, and made it difficult for the cop to even consider going around. When placed in the back seat of the cruiser and grilled for info on his buddy, he swore he had just met up with 'another biker' and had been rat-chitting down the road and gotten carried away trying to keep up. I helped him pay his fine for having benefitted my escape.

Disclaimer: Any po pos reading this......chill out! The statute of limitations on the incident described herein has long since expired.

Thats some funny shit patmax. Maybe we should tell him he can get speak to type. :rofl_200:

I was kinda surprised he stopped too. Not sure I would have if I had been in the front.
Running did cross my mind. I'm not really the running type and M22 has some serious curves on it at which point I would have died.

I was kinda surprised he stopped too. Not sure I would have if I had been in the front.
Running did cross my mind. I'm not really the running type and M22 has some serious curves on it at which point I would have died.

Sounds like some practice is in order. And for each curve taken, followed by your Max's maximum acceleration, the distance between you and Mr. Fife should widen. Then you can pick a side road to duck off onto to avoid his faster radio waves... And as an added bonus, it's very vigorous cardio exercise - usually gets the heart POUNDING! :biglaugh:

Yeah, I know, I'm getting too old for that chit too, but it don't hurt to reminisce.

Latest posts

Back