KRISS Super V - 45 acp sub machine gun

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's mighty cool!! Unique recoil mechanism design. Only price info I could find was a little old but they expected $1200 -$1500 range, which is more than reasonable.

Wonder if Blo-mo will let me get one here in NY....bet if I ask nice he will! :punk:

Cool Video....................

Here's Ron Williams shooting his DI 45, Full Auto, Suppressed. We did a video comparing the controllability of the DI 45 vs the Thompson but I can't find the video off hand. The Thompson rises drastically in full auto. You can see In this video that the right weapon design works quite well with the 45 acp and it's deadly......... RMW Xtreme, Palmetto Florida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0P5H6cpP3D4

I don't know if it's available in a semi-auto variant.

I hear 45 acp is a difficult round to silence but that DI45 doesn't sound loud at all.

I don't know if it's available in a semi-auto variant.

I hear 45 acp is a difficult round to silence but that DI45 doesn't sound loud at all.

Ron's design on the can. We've done a lot of R&D and Testing, the bullet hitting the ground at 50 yards can be heard over the muzzle blast which is not much.
45's are terrible noisemakers to silence but Ron's got it down to a science...

Cool Video....................

Here's Ron Williams shooting his DI 45, Full Auto, Suppressed. We did a video comparing the controllability of the DI 45 vs the Thompson but I can't find the video off hand. The Thompson rises drastically in full auto. You can see In this video that the right weapon design works quite well with the 45 acp and it's deadly......... RMW Xtreme, Palmetto Florida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0P5H6cpP3D4

Now yer talking serious Dave!! Not the best handling weapon in full auto but for my money nothing....absolutely NOTHING has the class of the ol' "Chicago Piano!"

I would trade Garrett's '03 for one in a second!! :punk: :hihi:

images

Back