i JR. DRAGSTER FOR CHRISTMAS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dood,, if you took video of his expression, put it up on YouTube and send us the link.. I would love to see his reaction when he opened it.. NICE one dood..

When's the first test and race lol

How did u hide it or where before you brought it in....not like u can put it in the backyard and cover it up hahaha
i NOT SURE , SOON , BUT I'M GOING TO TAKE THE WHOLE THING APART AND GO OVER EVERYTHING , JUST TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS TIGHT AND RIGHT ! ................................................................................................................. THEN INSTALL A WING - A PARACHUTE AND A FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM ! :punk:......... IF ANYTHING EVER HAPPENED TO MY SON , I COULD NEVER LIVE WITH MYSELF !

That's a great thing to share Tim. Thanks. What a Christmas for your son. He'll never forget this day.
Steve
i IT WAS AWESOME ! .... WISH I COULD SHARE THE VIDEO ! ............. IT JUST WON'T LOAD . :confused2:

i I WOUND UP TAKING THE ENTIRE THING APART , INSTALLED ALL NEW BEARINGS - REAR AXLE - 4 NEW TIRE'S - NEW ALCOHOL CARBURETOR - FUEL PUMP - FUEL CELL - FUEL LINES - ALL NEW SEAT BELT'S - NEW IGNITION COIL - PLUS MANY MORE ACCESSORIES FOR THE TRACK . :confused2:

Back