My 1988 Vmax build follow along....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some might call that color "Titanium" which we used to offer on the Carr wheels.

Titanium usually has a little more green tint to it. Atleast with all the titanium coatings we offer. But I like this one. I am excited to try it. Its making want to pull off the front wheel and get the cnc making chips with it.

I thought the magnesium was what came w/a greenish-tint to it. "Real" magnesium, that is. Like this.
images

I like the red better. Maybe just do the rims red. Looks good. Is this going to be done by thunder?

Not sure. I wont ride it to Thunder anyways unless something happens to my 14. I am trying to get my son to come, if so he will ride it.

Medic my mistake, I was thinking of something else when I typed that. Our titanium is actually more metallic like.

$_1.JPG

Hayabusa calipers and master cylinder coming soon!

110753169707_2.jpg

Followed with a set of 2001 R1 rotors.

Only thing left is to machine a adapter for the calipers and a set of lines and brake pads and the front end will be stopping better than a piece wet cardboard rubbing together.

My rotors are going to beat my calipers here. If a magic rabbit happens and I get my calipers by Friday, I ll have new sounds and new stops happening! But I think only new sounds....

Latest posts

Back