What is your job title

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a technician at a Saturn Stealership. some one has to keep librarians and nuns on the road.

Job Title: Govt. slave..

Job Description: Taxpayer...

It sux......

Manufacturing Supervisor
Injection Molding. Thank god we do BMW & Mercedes and have a limited reach in the US Ford, GM Market. Only USA Plant that exports. Plastics for 22 years. I gotta be nuts:ummm:

You must have seen "The Graduate"... :rofl_200:

General foreman for a medical injection molding plant, mostly
clean room equipment been there for 24 long years. Some people just never smarten-up lol

:biglaugh:
General foreman for a medical injection molding plant, mostly
clean room equipment been there for 24 long years. Some people just never smarten-up lol

Got any deals on new, clean speculums?????? Clear plastic would be nice.....:biglaugh:

And just how many of us had to look up the word:

"Got any deals on new, clean speculums?????? Clear plastic would be nice....".

Don't ask me how I know this:ummm:

State Certified Turd Herder in the State of Florida. Yes you need a license to herd turd. Wastewater operator to all you semantic geeks. Somebady has to do it! Yes I wear gloves.

I design, sell, and still occasionally install mid to high end audio video systems.

I work at www.referenceav.net

I have been there for approximately 8 years and all but the last year and a half were as the lead installer/programmer.

Anyone looking for a new A/V system?

Same here Ski - thanks for your service !!! My boy ships out to the USCGA in 2 weeks - God bless ALL who serve this great country.

Owner/Operator of Petro-Chem Tank Testing an underground petroleum storage tank testing business which I sold in 5/07. Currently I'm a husband & a V Max rider.

Can it get any better? Nah!

Dan :biglaugh:

I'm a video operations engineer at the Intelsat Atlanta teleport. The company I work for owns about 55 satellites world wide. My job is to watch a bunch of full time services and set up occasional use services in the teleport as well as perform maintenence on the associated equipment.. We have about 120 high power amplifiers and 40 antennas ranging in size from 3 meter to 18 meter.

Been doing this for about 8 years. Before that I overhauled nuc subs, mainly weapons handling/launch systems

Latest posts

Back