Delkevic Slipons Reviews/Pictures

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ga_max

Reaction score
I've finally gotten tired of my Cobras. While I still love the look and sound I miss the lost power. I'm thinking about getting some Delkevic slipons. I like the look of the 9" Ovals but would like to get some of the opinions and see some pictures of some of the other options. I may be selling some stuff to help with this purchase and will post them shortly. Thanks in advance.

Doug

If you like the look of the cobras check out the UFO street pro slash cut, and street pro quadzillas(pictured) Not a slip on but a nice exhaust system. Really loud.
I have no experience with the delkevic mufflers but recall good reviews from those who have had or do have.
I think most would agree that bang for your buck would be morleys muscle costom cans and jet kit.

2b9426bc9ecf4ca8c601ee96a54ca36c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Marks exhaust makes the most awesome sound and power,imo..I had em on my 98 w stg7,tuned old school ear,plug read,seat of pants,and full stg 7,sounded like a small block w street cam,intake sounded like a 4barrel ! lemme know I can get you most of the way to proper jetting on phone.btw if you go this route tell Mark I sent you and maybe he will cut me a break on Gen2 system, Regards,Randy 904-477-3835

+1 on a Marks system.

I have one on my Gen1. With the stock jets and the needles shimmed it runs and sounds awesome.

Latest posts

Back