donation to the forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
I just made a donation to the forum because I am sure Buster can use the $ assistance. I have been meaning to do it again, I have done it in the past, and given the enjoyment I get from being able to post and to ask questions on technical issues, it is well-worth it to me.

Please consider making a small (or more-generous) contribution of your own. We all want to be able to have 'hassle-free' access restored.

I have had some luck in repeatedly hitting the 'restore' icon, sometimes it takes multiple attempts, but so-far it has always allowed me past the Resource limit is reached message.

I have had some luck in repeatedly hitting the 'restore' icon, sometimes it takes multiple attempts, but so-far it has always allowed me past the Resource limit is reached message.

Hitting the F5 key at the top of your keyboard is a quick and easy way to refresh. Ive made donations before...but its probably time that I do it again. Besides that...you get the forum supporter badge by your name....

Everyone here that comes more than 10 times should be a supporter I think.. Such a great forum and free for all - we need to support Gary in his amazing efforts!

I started donating a few weeks ago before all this limit resource began,because I have read so much info from this forum & applied to my bike, which I will be finished with in about a month or two, and I will keep on donating to VMF:punk:

I figured it out. Donation was given. It's well worth the info and enjoyment I get from this site. I should have donate a long time ago but never got around to it. After the problems the past few days everyone should give what they can.

Donation given.

If anyone has ever used the VMF to purchase an item or simply get advice, please help by supporting. I'm sure every little bit helps. It's not complicated. You'll have a choice to go through PayPal OR simply using your CC directly and securely.

-KarmaKatt-
VMOA 5652

I'm a regular "Supporter" and see my title has elapsed and I did not realize it. Thanks for the reminder Phil. Having the interruption made me realize how much I visit there on a regular basis. I wonder how many good deals I have lost out to TX SS Tornado during the outage! Just kidding brother! Anyway, I'll be getting out my overdue contribution out ASAP! Everyone else, do as your heart motivates you and thumbs up to Greg for making it an easy click to donate. Everyone here makes it the great Forum that it is. Rock On Buster!
PATMAX

Just gave a small contribution as well. I've been here for sometime already and im a daily poster and i kept forgetting about all the logistics associated with the site so i made a small contribution to help out a bit. I just got a bit confused why is that the receiver is some general email?

I was expecting to see Garys email instead...

Just gave a small contribution as well. I've been here for sometime already and im a daily poster and i kept forgetting about all the logistics associated with the site so i made a small contribution to help out a bit. I just got a bit confused why is that the receiver is some general email?
I was expecting to see Garys email instead...

EDIT - I just got the receipt and its in Garys name so everything good...

I made my donation today as well. This is the best forum I've found for Vmax stuff. Also the folks I've meet personally are a great bunch of guys. :punk:

I made my donation today as well. This is the best forum I've found for Vmax stuff. Also the folks I've meet personally are a great bunch of guys. :punk:

Certainly a proud member of VMOA as well. That magazine is worth the $ alone!! Never met anyone in person here yet, but I certainly will. And the guys are helpful and always willing to offer advice!! Right from the get go your head will be filled with more info than your likely to find anywhere else..

Latest posts

Back